Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Just got a message on my profile about our BOWPs!!! They are approved!!! Does this mean we passed eligibility for our PR application?? The status still says: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements, is this supposed to change at some point?
Eligibility status changes only after your Visa is stamped on the passport i.e. after PPR and when COPR happens. But usually they say BOWP means that your eligibility is passed. so what would be left is Criminality, Security etc. CEC is clearing, so your PPR is anytime sooner. Good luck!!

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Eligibility status changes only after your Visa is stamped on the passport i.e. after PPR and when COPR happens. But usually they say BOWP means that your eligibility is passed. so what would be left is Criminality, Security etc. CEC is clearing, so your PPR is anytime sooner. Good luck!!
Thanks for your response! They requested my husband's (dependant) RCMP based on fingerprints which we have sent already so I'm thinking they might have done some security check. What do you think? BTW congrats on your PR!! :)

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Thanks for your response! They requested my husband's (dependant) RCMP based on fingerprints which we have sent already so I'm thinking they might have done some security check. What do you think? BTW congrats on your PR!! :)
Thank you!! :) I did an upfront RCMP for self and spouse. So yes, definitely a request for RCMP shows your Background and some security check is happening. So PPR soon :)

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Thank you!! :) I did an upfront RCMP for self and spouse. So yes, definitely a request for RCMP shows your Background and some security check is happening. So PPR soon :)
Oh I see! Maybe we should have done it upfront. At least we paid the fees upfront, that should save us some time :) Thanks again for your response

Reactions: Rad_111

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, below is my timeline:

CEC Outland
May 4 - AOR
May 27 - IP1/Med
Aug 15 - NA2

I was told by the CIC agent that my file moved from CIO to CPC Ottawa, and I passed eligibility. How long do you guys think I have until IP2 or PPR?

Reactions: 871012wang

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Hi everyone, below is my timeline:

CEC Outland
May 4 - AOR
May 27 - IP1/Med
Aug 15 - NA2

I was told by the CIC agent that my file moved from CIO to CPC Ottawa, and I passed eligibility. How long do you guys think I have until IP2 or PPR?
Looks like we have similar timelines. I got my IP2 on 18th Aug. So based on that, I feel yours is also not too far away. I paid my RPRF on 31st July and it took about 2 weeks to change to IP2 from NA.

Did you pay RPRF upfront?

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like we have similar timelines. I got my IP2 on 18th Aug. So based on that, I feel yours is also not too far away. I paid my RPRF on 31st July and it took about 2 weeks to change to IP2 from NA.

Did you pay RPRF upfront?
Yes, I paid RPRF upfront, and submitted RCMP also upfront. Strange enough, I did not have any ADR...

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Yes, I paid RPRF upfront, and submitted RCMP also upfront. Strange enough, I did not have any ADR...
Well, then it's all good. Hopefully, IP2 will be within the next couple weeks. Good Luck!

Lynsey1288

Apr 30, 2017
Outer Hebrides, Scotland
Hey man. I was also in a similar situation as you. I got my IP2 status yesterday. So my suggestion is just be patient and hang in there. Have you emailed CPC? If not just send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to inquire regarding the visa office processing your application. Below is the format of the email that they require :

If you are the applicant or an authorized representative, you must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

· Surname and Given name(s);

· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);

· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;

· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

Thank you for your reply! What was your AOR and timeline? So glad you got your IP2!

I emailed Ottawa a few weeks ago which is how I know we are being processed in London. The email I received stated that my file is in London waiting to be looked at by a VO. London is so slow! I also ordered GCMS notes a month ago so hopefully they will come soon and I will have some idea on how my file is progressing. So hard to be patient when you feel so uncertain. It's already causing so much stress that we are thinking of leaving home and leaving family, this uncertainty just adds to it!!!

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Thank you for your reply! What was your AOR and timeline? So glad you got your IP2!

I emailed Ottawa a few weeks ago which is how I know we are being processed in London. The email I received stated that my file is in London waiting to be looked at by a VO. London is so slow! I also ordered GCMS notes a month ago so hopefully they will come soon and I will have some idea on how my file is progressing. So hard to be patient when you feel so uncertain. It's already causing so much stress that we are thinking of leaving home and leaving family, this uncertainty just adds to it!!!
My AOR is May 5th. Timeline is in my signature. Yeah I have heard about LVO being slow as hell. You might try and give them a call. Plus, you have already ordered the notes, so that will certainly help. So it seems you are doing all that is within your control, but waiting is just an inherent part of the process.

Here is hoping that good news is not far off! Good luck.

Lynsey1288

Apr 30, 2017
Outer Hebrides, Scotland
My AOR is May 5th. Timeline is in my signature. Yeah I have heard about LVO being slow as hell. You might try and give them a call. Plus, you have already ordered the notes, so that will certainly help. So it seems you are doing all that is within your control, but waiting is just an inherent part of the process.

Here is hoping that good news is not far off! Good luck.

Thanks for replying :) Your timeline is almost identical to mine. Are you FSWO? And do you know your visa office?

Yeah, so frigging typical that we got dumped with London office. I don't think you can actually call and speak to London, only Ottawa. Going by other timelines they should be getting my gcms notes within the next week or two so hopefully I'll see some movement then. Waiting is so not fun! Good luck with your application!!!

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Thanks for replying :) Your timeline is almost identical to mine. Are you FSWO? And do you know your visa office?

Yeah, so frigging typical that we got dumped with London office. I don't think you can actually call and speak to London, only Ottawa. Going by other timelines they should be getting my gcms notes within the next week or two so hopefully I'll see some movement then. Waiting is so not fun! Good luck with your application!!!
Yeah, I am FSW-O. I had emailed Ottawa and they replied that my file is at CPC Ottawa. Even I was feeling the stress after I paid my RPRF and nothing happened even after 8-10 days. I agree... the waiting part is not fun at all. But it seems like the VO works at their own pace and no worrying and stressing out on our part is going to change that.

Rest assured that in due time, you will be sipping a cold one by the roaring horseshoe of Niagara, with the wind blowing the cold spray of the Falls over your face... granted that you decide to land in Toronto that is. :D

krysonice

May 21, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen ! Please advice.

FSW-O, current residence: DUBAI,UAE
Ita: feb 22/2017
AOR : 29 April/2017
Meds passed 28/May/2017
RPRF NOT PAID UPFRONT.**

SO everything was normal until 2 weeks ago. My background check was always: “Your application is in progress. Next step is to conduct background check.” until 25/May/2017
it changed

TO “ Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start background check” on 18/June/2017

2 weeks ago my Background check changed to “Not Applicable” 5/AUG/2017
1 week later: They asked me to Pay RPRF. 12/Aug/2017
Paid RPRF next day on 13/Aug/2017

Today, 20/August/2017, my background went from “Not applicable” TO “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information”
ALSO, Review of additional documents is "We do not need additional documents" 19/Aug/2017

Q) What do ya’ll think? Where am I at? IP1? IP2? Na1, NA2???? Almost there? Or long way to go???

Below is copy of profile:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Medicals: you passed medicals
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: No need
Biometrics: No Need
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any input would be appreciated !!!!!

Reactions: Realme

kimi_pat

Star Member
May 2, 2017
CEC Landing Query

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their continuous support & assistance in this forum. I have been following this forum for a while and it has been really helpful to get help in any subjects regarding Canadian immigration.

I am a CEC inland applicant and my AOR is May 21st. I am in NA2 stage at the moment. I am hoping I will get PPR in mid to late September looking at the current progress in CEC category.

I am planning to go to India for a few months once I get my passport back with PR visa stamp. My medical expires in May 2018 so hopefully PR visa will be valid till May, 2018 as well. I want to travel to few countries in Asia and then come back to Canada. And I am a bit confused in landing procedure and PR card arrival. Please see below two options and advise which one is best:

Option – 1

Once I get PR visa stamp in my passport, I can do the landing procedure at one of many Port of Entries ( Niagara Falls ) and then leave to India in a week or two. I can give my friend’s address for PR card to be mailed to. He is also going to India in Dec so he can bring my PR card with him. I can then come back to Canada. My return date is flexible so I can wait a bit longer till I get PR card in my hand in India. So upon returning to Canada, will border officials ask me how come I left the country just after landing and without receiving PR card myself? Will it create any issue? In this case, I can come back any time since I will have PR card in my hand. There will not be any limit or expiry date to enter Canada. Please confirm this if someone can.

Option – 2

Once I get PR visa stamp in my passport, I can fly to India in a week without landing. I can then stay in India and visit few countries for few months and then come back to Canada and finish landing procedure before May, 2018. In this case, will it create any issues if I would have visited few countries in Asia and have those additional visa stamps from those countries?

Please give your input. Any advice or help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

AbuAhssan

Aug 14, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Hi, I am CEC inland, my BG changed to NA couple of days ago. Last Friday I got a letter by asking to fill up Schedule A Online and as I am married they asked some question. Regarding this I have some question:

1) For Schedule A they said in the letter that "Schedule A Background Declaration form bearing an original signature" but in the Online version I have to write my full name as a signature to validate the form. So should I print it and sign it besides by full name and then upload it?

2) Regarding "Development of your relationship" questionnaire there is a question "Provide information regarding your religious beliefs." I am a Muslim. I am not sure that information they are looking for.

I have only 5 days to provide this information. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: