+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

btoronto

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Me too!! That's why I'm confused!! Have you called CIC or requested the notes?
I haven't called or requested the notes. I figure the answer is gonna be to just keep waiting. But it's annoying to have a different status and process than most people here :/. At least now I know I'm not alone hehe

Reactions: IrenaIrena
Jul 5, 2017
I think I came into an IP3 stage. After IP2, I got NA yesterday. i was told that it might be NA3. i noticed that this morning, the status changed to "we are procrssing....." again. is this IP3? so confusing right now.

JamR

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
From what i learnt from other threads. If ur backgound status is :

Your application is in progress. It is IP1

We are procesing your background check. It is IP2

Reactions: achan88

L00nie

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
@Riyas Siraj

No its doesnt say about any action, it just says your action required in both PR application and express entry application

And under PR application the medical status changed to ( If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.) thats it
For me it says your action is required since July 1st; I called them to see what is required and they confirmed that nothing is required and seems like something is wrong with their system.

hope7777

Jul 5, 2017
Hi any thoughts on my case? I’m afraid I’m still in IP1 but wanted to know what you guys think.

CEC inland
Principal applicant + 1
eAPR May 16th (received AOR the same day but dated May 17th)
Medicals passed: July 28th
BGC changed to processing: July 28th
Additional documents requested (RCMP only for dependant): July 28th
Additional documents uploaded: August 9th
Additional documents being reviewed: August 10th

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
you are in IP1 . i had the same wordings and phoned cic to find out.the status. if it goes not applicable thats when ur R10 check is complete and then will go back to in process. thats IP2. so i you are in ip1 for sure

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
you are in IP1 . i had the same wordings and phoned cic to find out.the status. if it goes not applicable thats when ur R10 check is complete and then will go back to in process. thats IP2. so i you are in ip1 for sure
Thanks!!! That's what I thought!
Any idea how long does it take to go from IP1 to IP2??

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
From what i learnt from other threads. If ur backgound status is :

Your application is in progress. It is IP1

We are procesing your background check. It is IP2
I got the "Processing" status on my profile for background check yesterday. So I guess that's IP2. I am May 5th AOR.

WaytogoAmy

Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
04-05-2107
Hey friends,

I received an email from CIO Sydney for new medical report (IMM 1017 E). I passed my medicals on 5th July and it will expire in October. It seems to me a routine protocol. However, I have one question whether they have completed all other checks by now?

Any thoughts on this would be highly appreciated!

Below is the email from CIO Sydney
( Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca)

Subject :- New Medical Required

Good day,

My Name

UCI XXXXXXXX

FILE NUMBER E000XXXXX

Please be advised that your medical under IME 1325XXXX is now or will expire within the next 90 days and cannot be reassessed. Please take the attachments sent in a separate email under the new IME 1403XXXX to your approved Panel Physician and have your medical completed.

For further information, please consult the following site:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Thank you,

AQ

Client Service Unit

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

(@Kiran K whats your take on this?

I think my situation is similar to you. I passed medical 29th of May but I've received an email as you yesterday.
My medical will expire 8th Nov. I thought it would valid until then. I'm confusing and my agency sent a letter to CIC
about this issue and I'm waiting for some response from them.

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Most probably yes. And if thts the case next is PPR for you. Can u share ur stream pls
FSW Outland. Applying from India

Reactions: JamR

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
I think my situation is similar to you. I passed medical 29th of May but I've received an email as you yesterday.
My medical will expire 8th Nov. I thought it would valid until then. I'm confusing and my agency sent a letter to CIC
about this issue and I'm waiting for some response from them.
I was thinking the same that I will get a decision by October. Kindly let me know once you get a response from CIC.

Reactions: WaytogoAmy