Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Hi Everyone here is my timeline:

6th May File Submitted

18th July Medicals passed and RCMP requested

21st July RCMP Provided

No update since then just says background check in progress.

Any ideas when I might get approval. CEC inland
Good news is that you are on the top of the list for next PPR's to come. As to when that will be - it should be in the next couple of weeks ( hopefully next week even ).

Reactions: aaruni

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Hey Guys,

Below is my timeline..

AOR: May 4th 2017
BG: Not Applicable August 17th 2017
BG: Went to we are processing your back ground check on August 18th 2017

Can someone tell how much time it will take from now onward to get PPR?
Again May first week is the next set of PPR's that we are expecting to come out. This should be in the next couple of weeks, sooner rather than later.

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
Permanent Residency (myname) May 8, 2017 05:40:07 p.m. EDT Your Action Is Required Read
Express MyName) February 16, 2017 07:43:00 p.m. EST Your Action Is Required Read

@Riyas Siraj bro my main application which i submitted the status changed to your action is required, and i have no email or instruction

I am getting sick to my stomach

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Positive thoughts always!!! I should have added this - in my opinion - CIC is trying to make up for the slow down that was there in mid may to june end. And my reason for thinking that is - look at this from a strategy point of CIC, during the initial 3 to 4 months of this year.. CEC inland applicants were getting PPR's in record times where as the FSW outland applicants were having a longer wait. CIC realized this and kind of prioritized FSW applications and that is cleared to a point where June applicants have received PPR's. Now consider the fact that its much more easier for them to process background check and most of the verifications for CEC applicants ( inland ) which is part of the reason why CEC applications were being approved faster during the first quarter of this year. Also the total number of invitations is around 48,000 for the first 5 months. There was only one invitation each in June and July ( which they did on purpose to catch up with the backlog ). So pretty much FSW is cleared until June, which frees up additional VO's and resources for CIC to engage for the CEC backlog. If indeed that is the strategy they are using ... it will mean that the May AOR applications will see a flood of PPR's in the next couple of weeks.
Guys , I realized something after the above analysis while I was reading something in another forum. One other reason for the delay is due to the fact that its study permit season at CIC. September is the biggest intake time for Colleges and Universities. So part of CIC resources are being held up there as well. The study permit application season should come to an end by end of August / early September as well. Which should speed up the approval process as well. So in short, we should see a plethora of activity from CIC side by end of August / early September. So for everyone waiting since April end / May beginning , we should start seeing results / upgrades in the next 2 to 4 weeks time frame ( possibly sooner ).

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Permanent Residency (myname) May 8, 2017 05:40:07 p.m. EDT Your Action Is Required Read
Express MyName) February 16, 2017 07:43:00 p.m. EST Your Action Is Required Read

@Riyas Siraj bro my main application which i submitted the status changed to your action is required, and i have no email or instruction

I am getting sick to my stomach
Ok, does it say anything in the account about what action ?

And don't panic... i think you are about to get your PPR email bro. I guess there is a delay between your account updated and the email.

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Hi any thoughts on my case? I’m afraid I’m still in IP1 but wanted to know what you guys think.

CEC inland
Principal applicant + 1
eAPR May 16th (received AOR the same day but dated May 17th)
Medicals passed: July 28th
BGC changed to processing: July 28th
Additional documents requested (RCMP only for dependant): July 28th
Additional documents uploaded: August 9th
Additional documents being reviewed: August 10th

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Hi any thoughts on my case? I’m afraid I’m still in IP1 but wanted to know what you guys think.

BOWP on hold since July 24th
CEC inland
Principal applicant + 1

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You are in IP2. And the wait game is on for some time.

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
Ok, does it say anything in the account about what action ?

And don't panic... i think you are about to get your PPR email bro. I guess there is a delay between your account updated and the email.
@Riyas Siraj

No its doesnt say about any action, it just says your action required in both PR application and express entry application

And under PR application the medical status changed to ( If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.) thats it

Last edited:

btoronto

Star Member
May 6, 2014

CEC inland
Principal applicant + 1

I have a similar Timeline, and my application status looks exactly like yours, but the requested document was Schedule A, only for some very specific dates. I have read a bunch of threads and still don't know if I'm IP1 or IP2.

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
I have a similar Timeline, and my application status looks exactly like yours, but the requested document was Schedule A, only for some very specific dates. I have read a bunch of threads and still don't know if I'm IP1 or IP2.
Me too!! That's why I'm confused!! Have you called CIC or requested the notes?

Reactions: btoronto

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Hey friends,

I received an email from CIO Sydney for new medical report (IMM 1017 E). I passed my medicals on 5th July and it will expire in October. It seems to me a routine protocol. However, I have one question whether they have completed all other checks by now?

Any thoughts on this would be highly appreciated!

Below is the email from CIO Sydney
( Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca)

Subject :- New Medical Required

Good day,

My Name

UCI XXXXXXXX

FILE NUMBER E000XXXXX

Please be advised that your medical under IME 1325XXXX is now or will expire within the next 90 days and cannot be reassessed. Please take the attachments sent in a separate email under the new IME 1403XXXX to your approved Panel Physician and have your medical completed.

For further information, please consult the following site:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Thank you,

AQ

Client Service Unit

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

(@Kiran K whats your take on this?

Last edited:

bcvancouverbc

Star Member
May 30, 2017
I think this is IP1, as I share the same timeline. BGC check should turn to NA and processing again which would be IP2.