+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

hope7777

Jul 5, 2017
I've got a message from my agency which the cic asked me to get medical exam again in a month. I'm under Cec inland.

But I got Aor 4th May, And also I passed medical exam 29th of May and then IP1(i guess) so far since then.

My medical results still valid as I had it November last year.
So my agency sent an email to cic with a updated my medical result sheet which I got from the hospital today and waiting for it whether was a their mistake or not.

I'm not sure there was a problem in my medical results as I hadn't any message from the hospital at that time. (I heard the doctor would call me if there was wrong in the result)

And it was obvious that my medical status has passed before.

I'm so worried and I have no idea why it happens to me. -_-;;
Anybody has experienced like this?
hey may i know wat does ur medicals section say in ur my cic account??
just to be clear here they asked you for additional medical exams after u passed medical exams?

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Was anyone asked for additional documents? How long after submitting did it change from "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." I uploaded my RCMP requested document on Monday. No change yet.
I was asked to submit my travel history (pls. see my signature below). After submission it was "Additional docs u provided have been uploaded" after 2 days. Then it went "Additional docs u provided r being reviewed" after another 2 days. Then after another 35 days it said "We do not need additional docs". If your submitted application shows "Replacement Provided Uploaded", it should have reached them.

WaytogoAmy

Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
04-05-2107
hey may i know wat does ur medicals section say in ur my cic account??
just to be clear here they asked you for additional medical exams after u passed medical exams?
My agency said that my account status also has changed as if it had not been medical passed before. That's why I'm confusing. I wonder if the officer who see my file has changed to the other officer so whether it happend during this process.
I have no idea.....

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
My agency said that my account status also has changed as if it had not been medical passed before. That's why I'm confusing. I wonder if the officer who see my file has changed to the other officer so whether it happend during this process.
I have no idea.....
whats ur aor date ?

hope7777

Jul 5, 2017
I have no idea.....
this totally doesnt make any sense .. i wonder if ur medicals were ever passed..

WaytogoAmy

Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
04-05-2107
That's what I'm saying but I definitely saw "captured my account status with being medical passed" and I have the email from my agency.
and that's not only one time but 4times I have ever gotten the captured my status for 2months.
Even I had it just 2days ago.
My agency said it seems a mistake of cic but who knows.
The only thing I can do is just waiting...:(

Jul 5, 2017
Was anyone asked for additional documents? How long after submitting did it change from "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." I uploaded my RCMP requested document on Monday. No change yet.
same thing for me . I have been in IP2 since July 8, probably. then on July 18th, got the request to submit the criminal record check. after uploading the record on July 28th, i haven't got any updates or changes yet. pretty frustrating.

latest update:
background check changed to NA again.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2017
got something really confusing here. I have been in IP2 since July 8th, probably. then i got a request for RCMP certified criminal record check. the report was submitted on July 28th. Just now, August 17, i noticed the background check changed to NA again. any idea what this means?

Yogesh96

Star Member
May 24, 2017
By every passing day CIC is not sending pprs to pending april and may cec applicants!!! Gosh when is it going to be june's turn!! This week is gone. I don't know if june's gonna start by september 1 or no at this pace :(

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
got something really confusing here. I have been in IP2 since July 8th, probably. then i got a request for RCMP certified criminal record check. the report was submitted on July 28th. Just now, August 17, i noticed the background check changed to NA again. any idea what this means?
They say its NA3 if it happens after IP2 and quiet closer to PPR usually... Good Luck!!

apuba_rcc

Aug 2, 2017
Hi guys,
Received AOR - May 8
Medical passed - Jun 6
Till yesterday the Background check - we will send you a message when we start your background check
Today - Background check - Not applicable.

Am I in ip2 now? Or will it take some time again for ip2?