+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
I wonder why do people have to order GCMS notes when they can just simply call CIC and confirm their status in case their profile is not updated properly.

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Positive thoughts always!!! I should have added this - in my opinion - CIC is trying to make up for the slow down that was there in mid may to june end. And my reason for thinking that is - look at this from a strategy point of CIC, during the initial 3 to 4 months of this year.. CEC inland applicants were getting PPR's in record times where as the FSW outland applicants were having a longer wait. CIC realized this and kind of prioritized FSW applications and that is cleared to a point where June applicants have received PPR's. Now consider the fact that its much more easier for them to process background check and most of the verifications for CEC applicants ( inland ) which is part of the reason why CEC applications were being approved faster during the first quarter of this year. Also the total number of invitations is around 48,000 for the first 5 months. There was only one invitation each in June and July ( which they did on purpose to catch up with the backlog ). So pretty much FSW is cleared until June, which frees up additional VO's and resources for CIC to engage for the CEC backlog. If indeed that is the strategy they are using ... it will mean that the May AOR applications will see a flood of PPR's in the next couple of weeks.
Thats a great analysis and I really second that. I (CEC Inland, May 03 APR) got my status moved to IP2 today was in Ip1 for 2.5 months and then changed to NA2 on 11th August and today at IP2. I do see few others who have responded on CEC to say either NA2 or IP2.. so definitely there is progress and let us all keep the positive waves going! Good luck all!

krupalpatel41

Apr 7, 2016
@Krunal Patel My background check changed to NA too today may 8th AOR
Does it mean PPR is next? are there chances of rejection at this stage?

@Riyas Siraj @Kiran K any input pease?
No I don't think so any chances for rejection because
@Krunal Patel My background check changed to NA too today may 8th AOR
Does it mean PPR is next? are there chances of rejection at this stage?

@Riyas Siraj @Kiran K any input pease?
i don't think so because in IP1 they check eligibility and R10 and if everything is fine then status changed to NA and then again change to IP2 in this phase they do final verification and then PPR so hopefully we will get PPR may be this week or next week. So let's cheers

HiCan

Mar 29, 2017
Thats a great analysis and I really second that. I (CEC Inland, May 03 APR) got my status moved to IP2 today was in Ip1 for 2.5 months and then changed to NA2 on 11th August and today at IP2. I do see few others who have responded on CEC to say either NA2 or IP2.. so definitely there is progress and let us all keep the positive waves going! Good luck all!
Congrats ! Looks like you are lucky one, well deserved ! Hope you get PPR very soon !

I was looking at the myimmitracker for CEC-Inalnd, the progress is indeed extremely slow. There are hardly dozen people since AOR 20-April who got PPR. Although we keep hearing CIC has now started working on CEC, there are many many April AOR still waiting for updates. With this pace, looks like May AOR will have to wait at least until end of Sept. So until then stop worrying, keep hoping !

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Congrats ! Looks like you are lucky one, well deserved ! Hope you get PPR very soon !

I was looking at the myimmitracker for CEC-Inalnd, the progress is indeed extremely slow. There are hardly dozen people since AOR 20-April who got PPR. Although we keep hearing CIC has now started working on CEC, there are many many April AOR still waiting for updates. With this pace, looks like May AOR will have to wait at least until end of Sept. So until then stop worrying, keep hoping !
Thank you :) and Good Luck to you too and I am sure the PPR is just round the corner!!

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Dear All,
I have a question for senior members of this forum. Me and my wife applied for PR and our status is currently NA(2). Now my wife has got a job in Qatar and she would be moving there in coming days. I would be leaving behind. Now since we are expecting PPR in coming months, where would we submit our passports? Is this possible that she submit her passport in Doha while i submit here in Islamabad? She is the principal applicant too and she would be changing only her status of relocation, not mine. Anyone encountered this situation already? Please help
Regards

mariposaDADA

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
No I did not call CIC. I decided to wait for a couple of weeks. Let me know if you call them or get your PPR ..

Are you FSW-Outland too?
Hello

I did call yesterday and the agent told me it was approved and that I will normally receive the PPR email soon. I really hope so :(. I suggest you call them at the same time I did, that is 8H15 AM (Ottawa time) :D I only waited 30 seconds.

I am FSW-Outland too

Good luck

Last edited:

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Hope for the best guys i check my
cic account like 100 times a day. This anxiety is killing me
But my hopes are very much positive. Hope everybody gets PPR soon.
Ha ha... I thought I was the only one checking it 100 times a day!!! :D

Reactions: hope_faith

mariposaDADA

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hello Guys!

How much time do you think it takes CIC to send PPR email after CIC Agent confirming application is approved by phone? I've been in IP2 since 27 July and I called CIC just yesterday...

Also, is there any chance this final decision changes after that?

Thank you a lot in advance

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Review of Additonal Dcuments changed from We are reviewing the additional documents you provided to We do not need additonal documets.... I have been NA2 since July 4th... What usually happens after that chnage?

Reactions: hope_faith

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Com
Hello

I did call yesterday and the agent told me it was approved and that I will normally receive the PPR email soon. I really hope so :(. I suggest you call them at the same time I did, that is 8H15 AM (Ottawa time) :D I only waited 30 seconds.

I am FSW-Outland too

Good luck

Congratulations, please what number did you call them on?