+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

BrodyPhan

Jul 28, 2017
I called them yesterday. The agent was very helpful and told me that they have already reviewed my eligibility and now will do medical, BGC and documents. Is it normal? Had no updates online yet and no UCI allotted.

CEC inland, AOR may 25th
Hi,

Do you mind telling me which number you called? I tried the 1888 242 2100, but the agent said they don't have any details and basically just repeated what I already saw in the online application. My background check is getting weirdly updated from NA to IP1 to IP2 and now NA again.... I feel a bit worried. Thanks,

Best,
Brody

btoronto

Star Member
May 6, 2014
CEC Inland
AOR May 19th
No changes until yesterday (July 31th) when Schedule A was requested and UCI was allocated.
Medicals are not passed and BGC is showing: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Hii everyone, i need your advice and suggestions. I filed my PR file from Toronto . My husband is my dependent in my file and i applied with OINP(Ontario Immigration Nominee Program). I filed on 25th April and got acknowledgment on 26th April. Till then i didn't get any update and it doesn't show any activity in my profile.
Most of my friend got there passport request within 2 and half month.

Are they getting slow now?????

On top of it my work permit expired and i applied my bridge visa on 26th May and at that time the processing time was 42 days and until now its been almost 66 days and my file for bridge visa has not been even touched...
whats going on,, anyone have any idea ..

thanks..
preety.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hii everyone, i need your advice and suggestions. I filed my PR file from Toronto . My husband is my dependent in my file and i applied with OINP(Ontario Immigration Nominee Program). I filed on 25th April and got acknowledgment on 26th April. Till then i didn't get any update and it doesn't show any activity in my profile.
Most of my friend got there passport request within 2 and half month.

Are they getting slow now?????

On top of it my work permit expired and i applied my bridge visa on 26th May and at that time the processing time was 42 days and until now its been almost 66 days and my file for bridge visa has not been even touched...
whats going on,, anyone have any idea ..

thanks..
preety.
You are a PNP applicant dear and sadly PNP are the slowest so far, your friends must be either CEC or FSWO applicants.
It takes 100-120 days for PNP applicants to pass medicals or get any update in their file, so you have a long wait ahead my friend, prepare for it.

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
You are a PNP applicant dear and sadly PNP are the slowest so far, your friends must be either CEC or FSWO applicants.
It takes 100-120 days for PNP applicants to pass medicals or get any update in their file, so you have a long wait ahead my friend, prepare for it.

OMG....
thanks for the info dear..
But what about the bridge visa i applied why that one exceeded the time period..

fussbot

Jun 13, 2017
OMG....
thanks for the info dear..
But what about the bridge visa i applied why that one exceeded the time period..
I don't know why the delay but as soon as you put the application in for bridging visa you are on implied status so your previous status remains until a decision is made on your file.

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
heeyy dear..guess what..... just now i checked my profile and its says medical passed and me n my husbands UCI also been allotted...

But i didn't get any email in my gmail about update..
Ohhhh wow that's great!!! Congratulations! you were close to the 100 day mark, thank god.
Keep a check on your BGC also, it ill change anytime now!