+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

RDSMS

Feb 27, 2017
I have the exact same timeline my 18 aor and meds passed july 28 and background says the same as u have. I wonder if our applications are in IP2 or IP1. Most of them said its IP2. I wonder how come our applications got IP2 skipping all the steps??
I am coming across a lot of them who have skipped all stages and have directly gotten into IP2. CIC is quite unpredictable these days.

Reactions: hope7777

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Folks, I had sent an email to CIC asking for my status. I got this reply. I guess this is now approved and all i need to do is wait for my PPR email ?
Has anyone else in the forum got such email? What do you think is the usual timeframe for me to get PPR email from this update?

Dear Vikram,

Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Marie

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

www.cic.gc.ca M
Hi @riva.vikram thanks for the info.

Could you please inform us the stage of your file when you asked CIC. And your stream also, please.

Thanks.

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
I al
Folks, I had sent an email to CIC asking for my status. I got this reply. I guess this is now approved and all i need to do is wait for my PPR email ?
Has anyone else in the forum got such email? What do you think is the usual timeframe for me to get PPR email from this update?

Dear Vikram,

Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Marie

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

www.cic.gc.ca M
i also got the same reply from marie, i asked about my visa office but did not get any unformation regarding that, i think they are using a general format for those whose applications are approved, there is truly no timefrmae for this, i have seen ppl in this forum waiting for 20days for pp even after getting this mail, all we can do now is wait and have patience. Thank you.

Reactions: teppenyaki010110

riva.vikram

Jul 27, 2017
I al

i also got the same reply from marie, i asked about my visa office but did not get any unformation regarding that, i think they are using a general format for those whose applications are approved, there is truly no timefrmae for this, i have seen ppl in this forum waiting for 20days for pp even after getting this mail, all we can do now is wait and have patience. Thank you.
Aha !! .. No issues as long as its approved. Now i can gather some patience as there will be no more surprises :D

JASBIR KAUR

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
15-16-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
Wait
Is CIC send a email on personal e-mail id when they start background check

riva.vikram

Jul 27, 2017
Hi,
When did you send en email and what did you include ?

and also can you please let us know at what stage of your application did you send this email ?? because many of us have N/A status for the last more than a month so no idea whether is IP2 or N/A2...
After how days after your AOR did you send an email to them ?

Thanks in Advance
Just a general format with Application no. UCI , FIrst name, Last name , DOB and Stream . asked for status of my application and which office is it being processed at.

My timeline

AOR - 19th May
Medical passed - 28th June
IP2 - From Not applicable to We are processing .... on 25th June
I sent an email on 29th. Got reply on 31st.

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
V
Hey

AOR : 19th May
Medical passed around 28th June
IP2 - 25th June
FSW

I sent an email on 29th and got a reply on 31st.

regards
V
vikram you and i have amist same timeline. Hope we will get ppr in similar time! Fingers crossed for this saturday as saturday will be my 15th day on IP2

Reactions: riva.vikram

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Hey

AOR : 19th May
Medical passed around 28th June
IP2 - 25th June
FSW

I sent an email on 29th and got a reply on 31st.

regards
V
@riva.vikram thanks for the information! All the very best for and i wish you get PPR as soon as possible.

cheers

L00nie

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hi everyone,

I'm FSW Outland, AOR May 23th. My medical has not passed yet and the only update happened was my BG changed from NA to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." on July 1st.

I am thinking about ordering a GCMS notes. Does anyone know if this is the right time to order one or should I wait a little bit more?

Cheers

ExpressEntryStarr

Dec 9, 2016
Hi Mate. The Visa Office for stamping is Abu Dhabi as I am based in the GCC. But my application was FSW-O so directly to CIC. As a status, 2 business days have passed and no reply yet. Other forum members have told me that extension requests are usually granted...so that's a breather. Will keep you posted.
@varungole - so I received a reply from ADVO but the reply wasn't helpful. They asked me to raise a case specific query with my VO as they don't have my application. They mention that they are only responsible for the visa printing. I have written to them again explaining that I was asked to contact them in the PPR email and that the query is relating to having more time for submitting the passport. Just to be safe, I have also raised a case specific query with IRCC and sent an email to CPC-Ottawa (which I think is my VO based on where the original PPR originated from), but their standard response time is 20 business days (which would be well beyond my 30 day deadline).

@others on the thread - has any one been in a similar situation? My final plan of action if I don't receive any reply from either ADVO or CPC-Ottawa is to still try submitting the passport after the 30 day deadline (either at VFS or via Aramex) and hope for the best!

Reactions: varungole

Altim

Jul 31, 2017
I have the exact same timeline my 18 aor and meds passed july 28 and background says the same as u have. I wonder if our applications are in IP2 or IP1. Most of them said its IP2. I wonder how come our applications got IP2 skipping all the steps??
I don't know!! They cannot be that faaast..can they??o_O:cool: I mean I have just gotten the UCI yesterday..
I have read some people said that the wording doesn't always mean the stage you are in(