+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Altim

Jul 31, 2017

Just to clarify!!:) Is this IP2? If yes, what does it mean? Are they close to making a decision? What they usually check in this stage

Reactions: riteshbharatiya

fussbot

Jun 13, 2017

Just to clarify!!:) Is this IP2? If yes, what does it mean? Are they close to making a decision? What they usually check in this stage
That is also what my background says. It changed twice in a few hours on July 27th. My medicals only passed yesterday July 31st. I think since we had a really long wait for medicals they are trying to speed things up.

Reactions: Altim

riteshbharatiya

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016

Hi All This is my profile status which says "Medical Results are being reviewed" and "Background Check in process". Can somebody please tell me is it IP 1 or IP 2 ?

akash06f

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Other thing is my brother in india is getting married in sept so can i leave the country ?? Would that create any problem also next week i will be visiting detroit again out of the country ??

fussbot

Jun 13, 2017
Other thing is my brother in india is getting married in sept so can i leave the country ?? Would that create any problem also next week i will be visiting detroit again out of the country ??
Do you have a valid visa for Canada right now? My husband is on a working holiday visa and has a work permit. He left the country to fly to the UK and came back last week with no problems. It only affects your PR application if you are refused re entry.

Dilpreethanda

Jul 31, 2017
Your application is likely to be approved. You are on a very good track. CIC asks for RPRF when the processing is almost done and the result is likely to be positive. If they were to refuse your application they wouldn't have asked for the RPRF, which is refunded in case of a refusal. Best of luck!
Is it ok to resign from my current organisation at this stage . Does this step will make any difference to my application ?

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Hi guys,
I got my AOR on 18 May..On june 28 i was allotted Uci and medical exam cleared...Now the status is as follows,
Application status : We are processing your application
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility criteria.
Review of additional docs: Additional docs you provided are being reviewed
Background Check: not applicable
Interview: Not applicable at the moment
Biometrics: Not applicable
Final decision: Your application is in process.
I want to ask if Background check been done or still to come as it didnt change to in process at any time. additonal docs i only provided a letter of explanation so why is it taking so long to change??
In short if anybody can guide me with the current status of my application process and how much more time will it need for final outcome or for the next step?.
thanks alot

SKR1988

May 17, 2016
I called them yesterday. The agent was very helpful and told me that they have already reviewed my eligibility and now will do medical, BGC and documents. Is it normal? Had no updates online yet and no UCI allotted.

CEC inland, AOR may 25th

Reactions: singh_b