+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
I
Hi All,

How long does it take for the VFS to return stamped passports post PPR? Have submitted my passport at VFS Mumbai yesterday. Can anyone throw some light on this? Is there a group for passport submission and statuses? Can someone paste some links? Most post PPR pre-landing groups are old with minimal activity. Can someone help.

My timeline
AOR: 13 May
Meds: June 28
NA2: Jul 8
IP2: Jul 22
PPR: Jul 25
have almost same timeline as yours, air 17may, med pass 29june, ip2 22july, but no ppr yet, i am planning to wait till 3weeks, if i dnt get the ppr mail i will email cic authority,

By the way, it takes 2-4weeks to return stamped passport

Reactions: gouthamram89

gouthamram89

Jun 18, 2017
I

have almost same timeline as yours, air 17may, med pass 29june, ip2 22july, but no ppr yet, i am planning to wait till 3weeks, if i dnt get the ppr mail i will email cic authority,

By the way, it takes 2-4weeks to return stamped passport
I think it varies from Centre to Centre. My PPR mail was from CPC-Ottawa. From what i read in the groups, this seems to be the fastest CPC. All the best to you.

Reactions: sam_15

Raj421

Jul 26, 2017
<Bringing to the top>
Hi All,
I need your inputs in my case. Before I come to the point, following are the details of my PR application status.

AoR Date : 25-May-17
Medicals Passed : 20-Jul-17
Current status of BG : "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." (Not sure when or whether it changed to Not Applicable before).
RRPF paid upfront : 25-May

I received my extended closed WP in the second week of May and haven't applied for WP Visa, yet. If I receive PPR soon and send my passport for PR stamping (on an optimistic note), will there be any issues as there is no valid visa stamped on my passport.
I know that they can track all the details using UCI and they have all our details, however just wanted to take your input if I need to avoid any probable hurdles.

Much appreciate your time to read and respond to the query.

varungole

Jul 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me what stage I am in!
My details are
Fswo
E Aor 27 May
Meds passed 26 June
Rprf request 19 July and paid 24 July

Application status we are processing. We will send u a message if we need more info
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing if u meet eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional document you have uploaded. (This is pertaining to my rprf recipt)
Interview: You do not need. We will notify you if this changes.
Biometrics: You do not need. We will notify if this changes.
BACKGROUND CHECK: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress.

I did not care to check BG check status prior receiving the rprf request. Can someone tell me if this is na2 stage or na1??

Thanks

tractorinio

Apr 5, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah.. it happens... yes wording of IP1 is different. "We are processing your application. We will let you know when we start background check" .. That's IP1 mate..they might not have skipped any steps.. but it could be either you missed an update or they missed updating it..Good luck..
There are different opinions on wordings for IP1 and IP2 in this thread:

Not sure to what extent CIC is consistent in wordings, but I'd say that it might be IP2 too

Reactions: maddy4u123

kcc

Mar 21, 2015
HI everyone below are my updates,
CEC Inland
AOR Date : 15th May 2017
Review of medical status : Medical passed
Background Check : Changed from NA to Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Please let me know at which state I am at now in processing. Thanks in advance for your answers.

gouthamram89

Jun 18, 2017
Can anyone tell me what stage I am in!
My details are
Fswo
E Aor 27 May
Meds passed 26 June
Rprf request 19 July and paid 24 July

Application status we are processing. We will send u a message if we need more info
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing if u meet eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional document you have uploaded. (This is pertaining to my rprf recipt)
Interview: You do not need. We will notify you if this changes.
Biometrics: You do not need. We will notify if this changes.
BACKGROUND CHECK: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress.

I did not care to check BG check status prior receiving the rprf request. Can someone tell me if this is na2 stage or na1??

Thanks
Most likely NA2 as you have paid your RPRF now, you will move to IP2 and then PPR.

gouthamram89

Jun 18, 2017
CEC Inland
Background Check : Changed from NA to Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Please let me know at which state I am at now in processing. Thanks in advance for your answers.
You are in IP1 stage.

btoronto

Star Member
May 6, 2014
CEC Inland

Can you share the date of you Medical passed?

I'm also CEC Inland, AOR 19th May. No change in my profile since.

Reactions: kcc

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Hi All,

How long does it take for the VFS to return stamped passports post PPR? Have submitted my passport at VFS Mumbai yesterday. Can anyone throw some light on this? Is there a group for passport submission and statuses? Can someone paste some links? Most post PPR pre-landing groups are old with minimal activity. Can someone help.

My timeline
AOR: 13 May
Meds: June 28
NA2: Jul 8
IP2: Jul 22
PPR: Jul 25
Hi, even I have sent my passport through VFS on 24th July, haven't received any response since then, you can check other ppls passport status in the immitracker link below
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/passport-processing-tracker

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
I think it varies from Centre to Centre. My PPR mail was from CPC-Ottawa. From what i read in the groups, this seems to be the fastest CPC. All the best to you.
I am from bangladesh and our visa is stamped in singapore. I dont know anything more abt visa office

zawasthiz

Feb 6, 2017
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-05-2017
Med's Done....
05-07-2017
Dear All,

The status of my BG changed today from "Not Applicable" (since 5 July) to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". My timelines are: AOR 29 May, Medical passed - 5 Jul., Stream FSW-O, RPRF - Paid upfront.

Request you to please confirm, is this IP2 stage and what next from here?

Reactions: sam_15

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Dear All,

The status of my BG changed today from "Not Applicable" (since 5 July) to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". My timelines are: AOR 29 May, Medical passed - 5 Jul., Stream FSW-O, RPRF - Paid upfront.

Request you to please confirm, is this IP2 stage and what next from here?
Its most likely ip2 stage, next is ppr. But it roughly takes 2/3 weeks for ppr after ip2, you should send an email enquiring about your application. All the best!