+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi Everyone
Can anyone tell me that according to my application status how much time to be taken for PPR

Application/profile details
Application status -We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview -You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Please tell your AOR date, MP pass date for details.
To me it seems you are in IP1. It will take a while form this stage. How long since you are in IP1?
Also what is your stream? CEC? FSWO? PNP?

JASBIR KAUR

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
15-16-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
Wait
Hi Ma'am,
Check out the details below:
AOR - 28 Feb, 2017
Medical done- 26 June, 2017
Medical Passed - 10 July, 2017

Now what is next step and how much time they will take

JASBIR KAUR

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
15-16-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
Wait
and how can check status IP1 or IP2

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
I sent a mail on Monday concerning my visa office .. got a reply yesterday
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannotconfirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.
Timeline: aor may10
Stream : fsw inland
Medicals and ip1 : 6th of July
Got an update on 14 th of July " we do not need additional documents.
Just really worried that I have been stuck in ip1, no N/A yet..

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Hi
RAD: The additional documents you provided has been uploaded
What does it mean?
They have reviewed or not?
this is status for nearly 28 days
I have submitted US pcc
It just indicates the acknowledgement that document has been received. After that status sometimes changes (in my case it did but same status for 2 months though) that additional document being reviewed. Lastly no additional documents required could be the status change.

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is what it looks like. I should have copy-pasted it earlier. :)
yours is NA2 i guess.maybe next step will be IP2.

Reactions: mok_kab

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Hi Everyone
Can anyone tell me that according to my application status how much time to be taken for PPR

Application/profile details
Application status -We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview -You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
it is in IP1 stage as per my understanding. then there will be NA 2 and after that IP2 and after that PPR

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
@KiranK could you kindly give your valuable input.

First and only change since AOR happened on July 19.

BCG (we are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information).
Med ( we are reviewing the results of your medical exam)

How long should I wait before starting to panic? Should I send an email next week to check visa office? Will that give a push?
CEC-inland, AOR May 6.

Appreciate your help!

riva.vikram

Jul 27, 2017
Hi All
Need your suggestion in understanding the status of my profile.
AOR : 20th May
FSW 0
Indian Citizen , residing in UAE
CRS : 422

Till now I have received only two updates on my profile

- Medical passed notified on 29th June
- My background check was ` Not Applicable` since the beginning. Only yesterday for the first time, it is changed to this `We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.`

Now I am confused if its IP1 or IP2. I never got any message as such they have started my background check or so on which is usually the case in IP1?

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks

regards
Riva

Reactions: sam_15

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Hi All
FSW 0

- My background check was ` Not Applicable` since the beginning. Only yesterday for the first time, it is changed to this `We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.`

Now I am confused if its IP1 or IP2. I never got any message as such they have started my background check or so on which is usually the case in IP1?

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help

Thanks

regards
Riva
It's in IP2. If you have already paid RPRF, you can expect PPR in 1-15 days.. Good luck..

riva.vikram

Jul 27, 2017
It's in IP2. If you have already paid RPRF, you can expect PPR in 1-15 days.. Good luck..
Thanks buddy but Considering that my Background check is updated only once? From NA to Processing? Is the wording different in IP1? Did my application just skip a step ? D

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Thanks buddy but Considering that my Background check is updated only once? From NA to Processing? Is the wording different in IP1? Did my application just skip a step ? D
yeah.. it happens... yes wording of IP1 is different. "We are processing your application. We will let you know when we start background check" .. That's IP1 mate..they might not have skipped any steps.. but it could be either you missed an update or they missed updating it..Good luck..

gouthamram89

Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,

How long does it take for the VFS to return stamped passports post PPR? Have submitted my passport at VFS Mumbai yesterday. Can anyone throw some light on this? Is there a group for passport submission and statuses? Can someone paste some links? Most post PPR pre-landing groups are old with minimal activity. Can someone help.

My timeline
AOR: 13 May
Meds: June 28
NA2: Jul 8
IP2: Jul 22
PPR: Jul 25

Reactions: KiranK and sam_15

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
I
Hi All
FSW 0

Thanks

regards
Riva
have almost the same timeline as yours,this is IP2 btw.my med pass 29june IP2, 22nd july. Waiting for the golden email, will wait till 3weeks, if no ppr message is received i will send cic an email