+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

prasadsanjeev

Jan 16, 2017
My Medical Results updated from Reviewing to Pass, last night. People in the CEC stream, did anyone see this happen?

This is my Detail:
Applied for CEC stream- 13th May
AOR-14th May
Medical Updated- 26th July
BGC- IP
Nice, nope I have not seen any update on my page, AOR 9th MAY under CEC

Reactions: ratman

jehan0401

Mar 2, 2017
Waterloo
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
My Medical Results updated from Reviewing to Pass, last night. People in the CEC stream, did anyone see this happen?

This is my Detail:
Applied for CEC stream- 13th May
AOR-14th May
Medical Updated- 26th July
BGC- IP

Congrads! We have same time line. Finally, I passed ME today 26th July

Reactions: ratman

Miley11

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10-05-17
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
My background status has been stuck in : "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" since paying RPRF.

Anyone else has the same message? How long for the background check to be complete?

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
whats your bgc status actually reads? does it say we are processing your background check? then it is IP2,if it ways your application is under process then its IP1 . hope this clears :) and as i just came to know from mihir employment verification is doone within NA2 and IP2, if you are at IP2,then there is almost 0 chance of calling your employer
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is what it looks like. I should have copy-pasted it earlier. :)

Reactions: sam_15

ExpressEntryStarr

Dec 9, 2016
Thanks for the update!! I am counting on the reply they send you as theres no way i can be home before sep first week. I havent recieved ppr request yet but i am in na2 stage. Rprf paid after they requested me to! Do keep me updated and best of luck for your ppr!!
By the way may i know which visa office are you applying from?
Regards
Hi Mate. The Visa Office for stamping is Abu Dhabi as I am based in the GCC. But my application was FSW-O so directly to CIC. As a status, 2 business days have passed and no reply yet. Other forum members have told me that extension requests are usually granted...so that's a breather. Will keep you posted.

Reactions: varungole

madstha

May 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in May 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for May AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Please add me to whats app group. My AOR -15 May, Med Pass: 28 June, NA2 since 28th June

Vani2017

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi
RAD: The additional documents you provided has been uploaded
What does it mean?
They have reviewed or not?
this is status for nearly 28 days
I have submitted US pcc

Vani2017

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in May 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for May AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Please add me to whats app group. My AOR -15 May, Med Pass: 28 June, NA2 since 28th June
Please add me

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Useful Information!
I have been asked to submit the RPRF fee now(didn't submit it at the time of application submission). Does that mean that my application is approved and now I can expect PPR? However, IRCC has mentioned that admissibility review is still under progress. Can someone suggest on the same.

Also what are the various channels through which we can request/communicate with CIC if I want to. Also how can we determine which Visa office is processing our application. Is there any indication of the same in MYCIC account?

Thanks.
There won't be any indication on your CIC account, you'll have to wait on them requesting your passport to find out where it's being processed.

Them asking you for the RPRF fee is a good sign, unlikely that they will ask you to pay the fee only to refund it for rejection. They should ask you to submit the passport within ten days. Good luck, keep us posted

GraceM

Mar 31, 2017
Dear friends,
I'm worried and confused. Please help.
Just now checked my application which is updated with status We do not need additional documents.
Whereas on 19th July it stated to provide additional docs with details as Your Action required. And still it says the same. The message included to provide the renewed passport of my child, which I had already applied for in June n got normal appointment for 14th August and my last date to submit scan copy of passport is 19th August. I had thought that if I get it in few days it's good enough, else will provide acknowledgement receipt with LoE to provide scan copy soon. And will also send email to CIC at the email address provided by one of our mates.

Anyhow, I will provide the required document. And my BG Status still says NA.

Are there chances that status might change back with the aforementioned deadline or it is just a normal update or any glitch or does it indicate any specific processing stage.

JASBIR KAUR

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
15-16-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
Wait
Hi Everyone
Can anyone tell me that according to my application status how much time to be taken for PPR

Application/profile details
Application status -We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview -You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: sam_15