Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
I am srry for pushing but are you sure? I am in my IP2 now, is there any chance of calling me or my employer now for verification?
Dont worry mate.. By IP2 all your eligibility check(employment etc) is done.. you now relax and chill... Almost nil chance of rejection now..hopefully a PPR this weekend...

Reactions: sam_15

ratman

Sep 5, 2015
A CIC agent assigned to verify your application prepares a report for the immigration officer, if all is well he/she puts a lable as "Recommended Pass" on your file before sending it of to higher authority, it means he/she has thoroughly verified all documents supplied by you to support your case and according to him/her your file is clear for approval, chief officer then goes through this file and puts in a final decision, very very rarely a chief officer can ask for further proof or doubts the decision of their agents, in final security check (Background check) they verify which is your country of domicile, and all the countries that you have visited, basically if they are safe or not, if unfortunately you have visited some of the unsafe countries, then your file takes considerable time to get a clear signal. Wish you good luck for much awaited PPR.
THANKS A BUNCH!
You know a lot about this process. Where did you learn all these from?

Reactions: mihirparker

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
A CIC agent assigned to verify your application prepares a report for the immigration officer, if all is well he/she puts a lable as "Recommended Pass" on your file before sending it of to higher authority, it means he/she has thoroughly verified all documents supplied by you to support your case and according to him/her your file is clear for approval, chief officer then goes through this file and puts in a final decision, very very rarely a chief officer can ask for further proof or doubts the decision of their agents, in final security check (Background check) they verify which is your country of domicile, and all the countries that you have visited, basically if they are safe or not, if unfortunately you have visited some of the unsafe countries, then your file takes considerable time to get a clear signal. Wish you good luck for much awaited PPR.
Mihir, just out of curosity, is Libya an unsafe country? Any idea about it? I have worked there for 3 and half years, and have provided every docu

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Sorry continuing....
I have provided every document to validate my presence there. Moreover, we are family and we have moved everywhere together. Would it affect my application? How long can it take?

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
THANKS A BUNCH!
You know a lot about this process. Where did you learn all these from?
Extensive reading and research from here and there :):D

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Hello sam_15! Thanks for the reply. :)
I got the "Not applicable" 2nd time in my BGC probably on 7 July. They have asked for my travel history in IMM5562E form on 28 June (I had quite a number of travel in last few years) and probably that's the first time I noticed that it became NA. Then it became IP after I submitted it on 1st July. Then on 5th July it turned into NA again.
So am I in NA-2 or IP-2 stage?
And when are they going to check with my employers? Any idea?
Thanks in advance.
whats your bgc status actually reads? does it say we are processing your background check? then it is IP2,if it ways your application is under process then its IP1 . hope this clears :) and as i just came to know from mihir employment verification is doone within NA2 and IP2, if you are at IP2,then there is almost 0 chance of calling your employer

Reactions: mok_kab

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Sorry continuing....
I have provided every document to validate my presence there. Moreover, we are family and we have moved everywhere together. Would it affect my application? How long can it take?
Don't worry as you have provided documents to support your claim, what is your current status?

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
@mihir

does the status again change to NA before PPR and after IP2?
Nope, it will stay the same as "we are processing your BGC" till your passport gets stamped by your local VO and issuance of COPR.

Reactions: sam_15

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Mihir, just out of curosity, is Libya an unsafe country? Any idea about it? I have worked there for 3 and half years, and have provided every docu
Would not really know a sure answer for that.

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Don't worry as you have provided documents to support your claim, what is your current status?
And is being NA(2) since 23 June...my AOR is 5 May, and many later cases have got PPR or IP(2). I think my application would take time because of Libya :(

Raj421

Jul 26, 2017
Hi mates,
I need your inputs in my case. Before I come to the point, following are the details of my PR application status.

AoR Date : 25-May-17
Medicals Passed : 20-Jul-17
Current status of BG : "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." (Not sure when or whether it changed to Not Applicable before).
RRPF paid upfront : 25-May

I received my extended closed WP in the second week of May and haven't applied for WP Visa, yet. If I receive PPR soon and send my passport for PR stamping (on an optimistic note), will there be any issues as there is no valid visa stamped on my passport.
I know that they can track all the details using UCI and they have all our details, however just wanted to take your input if I need to avoid any probable hurdles.

Much appreciate your time to read and respond to the query.

Last edited:

varungole

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks! Well I have notified on the email address included in the PPR email. A bit of google search indicated that the email address is for my visa office. Their automated reply mentions they could take up to 15 business days to respond which is a real pain :mad::confused:. I didn't attach my tickets with the email, hopefully they will ask for it if required before deciding.
Thanks for the update!! I am counting on the reply they send you as theres no way i can be home before sep first week. I havent recieved ppr request yet but i am in na2 stage. Rprf paid after they requested me to! Do keep me updated and best of luck for your ppr!!
By the way may i know which visa office are you applying from?
Regards