+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Congratulations, your eligibility and criminality is passed and your entire application is recommended pass by the CIC agent, now it's in IP2 where the chief immigration officer is looking over the notes prepared by the agent, also they are conducting your security check(background check), as soon as the officer gets a report from security, he/she will enter the final decision and will send you PPR, generally you will spend about 1-15 days at this last stage(looking at current trend maybe 3-4 days, one final push to the finish line, all the very best for a speedy PPR.
Can you tell me at which stage do they check work experience?

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Can you tell me at which stage do they check work experience?
Between NA2 and IP2, it will come under your eligibility, if everything is good, your application will move to IP2, all the best for your PPR.

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Between NA2 and IP2, it will come under your eligibility, if everything is good, your application will move to IP2, all the best for your PPR.
I am srry for pushing but are you sure? I am in my IP2 now, is there any chance of calling me or my employer now for verification?

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
I am srry for pushing but are you sure? I am in my IP2 now, is there any chance of calling me or my employer now for verification?
No worries Sam, nope they are done with your eligibility already, so relax, they are not calling your employer, right now its in recommended pass and awaiting the final input of chief immigration officer, its actually in final security check, PPR anytime now.

P.S: Watch out for Friday, favorite day for CIC to issue cartloads of PPR, and before you even ask, nil chance for rejection :):D

Reactions: sam_15

ratman

Sep 5, 2015
No worries Sam, nope they are done with your eligibility already, so relax, they are not calling your employer, right now its in recommended pass and awaiting the final input of chief immigration officer, its actually in final security check, PPR anytime now.

P.S: Watch out for Friday, favorite day for CIC to issue cartloads of PPR, and before you even ask, nil chance for rejection :):D
Hey Mihir,

Whats a "recommend pass" and do you know what goes on in the final security check that you just mentioned?

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015

Phew!! I hope each of your words are true! I got my med pass on thursday, ip2on saturday! Waiting for friday now !! Whats your status?

amarwah

May 13, 2017
Once submitted, typically the only things that'll change are as follows:

Medicals will change to passed after a while.

Background check will change to In progress around the time the medicals are passed. Once it clears it goes to Not applicable. It is now that they send the file to your local visa office for further processing. Once the local visa office begins processing, they'll change it to In progress again (This is typically called IP2 on the forum). Once it changes to IP2, you can expect a final decision within 48 hours typically.

After that, you then get a request for your passport to be sent to your local visa office. If you want to send it somewhere else, there is an email address on that passport request form to request a visa office change. This process takes about ten days and cannot be initiated until after you have been requested to submit your passport for stamping.

Once that's done, you'll have a landing visa valid for however long your medical is valid for (1 year from date of performing medical) and you'll be expected to enter Canada by then.

Hope this info helps, if you have anything else you want help with, lemme know
Useful Information!
I have been asked to submit the RPRF fee now(didn't submit it at the time of application submission). Does that mean that my application is approved and now I can expect PPR? However, IRCC has mentioned that admissibility review is still under progress. Can someone suggest on the same.

Also what are the various channels through which we can request/communicate with CIC if I want to. Also how can we determine which Visa office is processing our application. Is there any indication of the same in MYCIC account?

Thanks.

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Yes, what is your current BGC status? I am from bd too. My timeline is in my signature.
Hello sam_15! Thanks for the reply. :)
I got the "Not applicable" 2nd time in my BGC probably on 7 July. They have asked for my travel history in IMM5562E form on 28 June (I had quite a number of travel in last few years) and probably that's the first time I noticed that it became NA. Then it became IP after I submitted it on 1st July. Then on 5th July it turned into NA again.
So am I in NA-2 or IP-2 stage?
And when are they going to check with my employers? Any idea?
Thanks in advance.

manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello mate - I got my BGC moved from NA2 to IP2 today after RPRF payment yesterday.. Hopefully no more surprises from here
Hi
Can u plz share your timeline....
I am June 3rd AOR and NA2 from last 14 days.... waiting for RPRF request....

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Hey Mihir,

Whats a "recommend pass" and do you know what goes on in the final security check that you just mentioned?
A CIC agent assigned to verify your application prepares a report for the immigration officer, if all is well he/she puts a lable as "Recommended Pass" on your file before sending it of to higher authority, it means he/she has thoroughly verified all documents supplied by you to support your case and according to him/her your file is clear for approval, chief officer then goes through this file and puts in a final decision, very very rarely a chief officer can ask for further proof or doubts the decision of their agents, in final security check (Background check) they verify which is your country of domicile, and all the countries that you have visited, basically if they are safe or not, if unfortunately you have visited some of the unsafe countries, then your file takes considerable time to get a clear signal. Wish you good luck for much awaited PPR.

Reactions: ratman

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Phew!! I hope each of your words are true! I got my med pass on thursday, ip2on saturday! Waiting for friday now !! Whats your status?
My status is that my Passport is probably lying somewhere inside Canada high commission in Delhi.