09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Good morning members

Could I get some help in understanding the status of my application? At what stage is this application and how long do you think it can take for the passport request

AOR - 19th May
CRS : 422
FSW Applicant
Indian Citizen, resident of UAE

Where is this application?
Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. It changed from Not Applicable to this status yesterday.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Could I also get some idea of terms like IP2 , BGC etc.

Thanks!!
Vikram
Congratulations, your eligibility and criminality is passed and your entire application is recommended pass by the CIC agent, now it's in IP2 where the chief immigration officer is looking over the notes prepared by the agent, also they are conducting your security check(background check), as soon as the officer gets a report from security, he/she will enter the final decision and will send you PPR, generally you will spend about 1-15 days at this last stage(looking at current trend maybe 3-4 days, one final push to the finish line, all the very best for a speedy PPR.

Last edited:

JASBIR KAUR

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
15-16-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
Wait
what is
IP1 and IP2 can u plz explain me

JASBIR KAUR

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
15-16-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
Wait
Yes I have dear:), it took 4 days from the day i submitted. I have to land before April 2018, i.e exactly 1 year before my medical expires.
HOW MUCH TIME TO BE TAKEN AFTER MEDICAL PASSED

JASBIR KAUR

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
15-16-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
Wait
As I read your post above, seems you are in IP2 stage? Congratulations, PPR anytime.
1 year from the day you took your test.
1 year from medical exam?:(;):eek: shocking

Reactions: gurik

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Can someone advice me the email address to contact CIC other than CSE Webform. I need to contact them since my application is at NA(2) and i would be travelling next month. I just need to know how much time PPR would take so that i make arragements for my travel prior or after it. Also can someone suggest how much more time it would take. My timeline is:
AOR : 5 May
Medical Pass and BGC (IP1 -> NA) : 23 June

Regards

beeteem

May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
SP2
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Interview........
30-10-2015- In Process
Hi guys,below is my profile
Aor-may 31
Medical passed-5 july
Fbi pcc request/submitted-19 july
Background- your app is in process...
Pls add me to d tracker.
Thanks

vikram100185

Jul 25, 2017
Congratulations, your eligibility and criminality is passed and your entire application is recommended pass by the CIC agent, now it's in IP2 where the chief immigration officer is looking over the notes prepared by the agent, also they are conducting your security check(background check), as soon as the officer gets a report from security, he/she will enter the final decision and will send you PPR, generally you will spend about 1-15 days at this last stage(looking at current trend maybe 3-4 days, one final push to the finish line, all the very best for a speedy PPR.
WOW! Thanks for your reply. I will keep checking. Is there any chance of rejection at this stage??

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
WOW! Thanks for your reply. I will keep checking. Is there any chance of rejection at this stage??
Practically nil, unless you have a whole arsenal of nuclear weapons hidden in your backyard ;):D

wotubambam

May 7, 2017
Good day members,

I believe my current application status is "IP2" but I did not or missed to see the background status changed to N/A from IP1. Are there any of you guys on the same boat. Please confirm and how long would it take to change the status from IP2 to PPR, I have paid Right Of Permanent Residence Fee upfront.

Category : Federal Skilled Worker

Invitation : May 19th 2017
AOR : May 27th 2017
Medicals passed : July 12th 2017
IP1: July 12th 2017
N/A: I did not see or i missed it.
IP2: July 25th 2017.

Following is current status of my application

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

thanks in advance for your help
You are in Ip2 now. Congratulations

wotubambam

May 7, 2017
Hi Folks..Need your help in understanding the status of my application. I am an Indian Citizen and a permanent resident of UAE.
AOR : 19th May
CRS : 422
FSW

Here is the status of my application :

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance. :)

regards
Vikram
This is NA2. One more step to IP2 and you have PPR