NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Hi,

I wish mate... I contacted them yesterday about it, they told me that it can take anywhere from 5-20 working days. Yesterday was the 5th working day since the passport arrived at the embassy, so hopefully this get approved and sent back soon so that I can start making concrete travel plans.
I wish you get it soon. Please post once you get it back.

Reactions: zhaff2004

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
My RPRF request letter said:

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

<RPRF fee details>

I am currently at NA2. Please check my timeline... Does this mean they completed my checks or they are just starting my checks?
It took 2 weeks for me to get change in BGC from NA2 to IP2. Almost same time took for @In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining . May be it will take same time for you.

Reactions: maddy4u123

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Congratulations bro! So glad to hear that you moved into IP2 stage eventually. PPR is just round the corner. I hope that we will get it together either on Thursday or Friday of this week. My BGC status changed to IP2 last Saturday itself.
Thanks bro. Great to hear about you too. Yeah hope to get it this week.

Varun84

Oct 21, 2016
ere is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibilit : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics :We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress: We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

CEC: May 1st AOR
Can somebody pls tell me the status of my application going by the details above!
Am super worried!!!
Hi Joshjo,

By the wording of your BGC, you seem to be in IP2. I am surprised that CIC has still not picked up your medical test results. I know for a fact that people with May 10/11 AOR have had their medical test results reviewed/under review, including my own - under review. I dont think there should be anything to worry about and what could help is ordering your GCMS notes. This would definitely prompt the CIC agent to look into your file for reviewing notes before releasing them and is likely to draw attention to your file if indeed it was just left behind or fell through the cracks.

So relax, dont worry and order GCMS notes. These would take a month to come and you would get to know the progress made on your file. If you dont see any status change on your file even after a month of ordering the notes, then probably drop an email to CIC.

Another thing you could do is send an email to CIC inquiring about your Visa office (VO) in the following format (Thanks to champion member: KiranK):

(Mention your application number in the subject)

I am trying to find out at which Visa office is my application being processed?

Application number:

Date of Birth:

Last Name:

First Name:

UCI:

Category of Immigration:

Good luck!

Last edited:

Joshjo

Apr 15, 2017
Hi Joshjo,

By the wording of your BGC, you seem to be in IP2. I am surprised that CIC has still not picked up your medical test results. I know for a fact that people with May 10/11 AOR have had their medical test results reviewed/under review, including my own - under review. I dont think there should be anything to worry about and what could help is ordering your GCMS notes. This would definitely prompt the CIC agent to look into your file for reviewing notes before releasing them and is likely to draw attention to your file if indeed it was just left behind or fell through the cracks.

So relax, dont worry and order GCMS notes. These would take a month to come and you would get to know the progress made on your file. If you dont see any status change on your file even after a month of ordering the notes, then probably drop an email to CIC.

Another thing you could do is send an email to CIC inquiring about your Visa office (VO) in the following format (Thanks to champion member: KiranK):

(Mention your application number in the subject)

I am trying to find out at which Visa office is my application being processed?

Application number:

Date of Birth:

Last Name:

First Name:

UCI:

Category of Immigration:

Good luck!
@Varun84

You are just awesome! Reading through your reply gave me alot of hope and encouragement I really appreciate your propmt reply to my worries.
God bless your beautiful soul. I will do just that you have advised! Thank you!!
Meanwhile, I have two applications in process (provincial nominee and CEC)
Provincial nominee- App submitted on Nov 14, 2016 AOR: Feb 1st, Medical passed, bkg in progress, no update till now
CEC- AOR: May 1st, 2017, no medicals, no update till now ( except for the change from NA to bkg processing four weks ago)

Could that be the reason my medicals hasn't be passed?
Am just wondering what could be wrong.

Varun84

Oct 21, 2016
@Varun84

You are just awesome! Reading through your reply gave me alot of hope and encouragement I really appreciate your propmt reply to my worries.
God bless your beautiful soul. I will do just that you have advised! Thank you!!
Meanwhile, I have two applications in process (provincial nominee and CEC)
Provincial nominee- App submitted on Nov 14, 2016 AOR: Feb 1st, Medical passed, bkg in progress, no update till now
CEC- AOR: May 1st, 2017, no medicals, no update till now ( except for the change from NA to bkg processing four weks ago)

Could that be the reason my medicals hasn't be passed?
Am just wondering what could be wrong.
Hey, no worries mate. We are all in the same boat so sharing experiences is important.

My guess is that your CEC application would still be processed before PNP or in the worst case - both would be processed at the same time. Still not sure about why CIC hasn't started reviewing your medical exam results for CEC.

Anyways, just be patient and cautious as to when you would need to apply for the BOWP, in case there is a delay in processing your application.

Cheers!

pavanreddy

Jul 19, 2017
Good day members,

I believe my current application status is "IP2" but I did not or missed to see the background status changed to N/A from IP1. Are there any of you guys on the same boat. Please confirm and how long would it take to change the status from IP2 to PPR, I have paid Right Of Permanent Residence Fee upfront.

Category : Federal Skilled Worker

Invitation : May 19th 2017
AOR : May 27th 2017
Medicals passed : July 12th 2017
IP1: July 12th 2017
N/A: I did not see or i missed it.
IP2: July 25th 2017.

Following is current status of my application

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

thanks in advance for your help

R0man

Apr 8, 2015
Good day members,

I believe my current application status is "IP2" but I did not or missed to see the background status changed to N/A from IP1. Are there any of you guys on the same boat. Please confirm and how long would it take to change the status from IP2 to PPR, I have paid Right Of Permanent Residence Fee upfront.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

How do you know that you are at IP2 stage if you didn't see it changed to NA?

I believe that the whole point of IP2 is that your status change to IP (IP1) than to NA and then to IP (IP2) again

vikram100185

Jul 25, 2017
Hi Folks..Need your help in understanding the status of my application. I am an Indian Citizen and a permanent resident of UAE.
AOR : 19th May
CRS : 422
FSW

Here is the status of my application :

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance. :)

regards
Vikram

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Good day members,

Yes, you are indeed in IP2, you can expect PPR this week or the next at the latest, good luck and wish you a speedy PPR

varungole

Jul 24, 2017
Hello
Hi Everyone, Noticed a few of the other thread participants getting PPRs. Congrats to all the lucky ones!

I got my PPR today (25 July), which is 73 days after e-APR AOR.

The issue is that I have 30 days to submit the passport but I have a trip planned for which I leave my country of residence on 4 Aug, i.e. in 9 days from now, and I am not back in my country of residence until 10 Sep, which is after the 30 day PPR window. The visa office assigned to me can take up to 4 weeks for returning the passport, so its a risk that I won't get the passport back in time to travel from my trip.

Does CIC provide extensions on PPRs? Has anybody on this thread experienced this and what was their response?

The PPR email has an email address to notify if the 30 day period can't be met, but not sure if they are responsive / flexible.
Hello mate!
I am also in the same situation as I am a marine engineer and sailing right now. I havent recieved ppr yet but as per my consultant cic extends the deadline for genuine cases. Be sure to provide scanned copies of ur tickets etc or amy proof that proved u r out of the country!!!

And please do let me know what cic replies! I am too anxious for the same read

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Hi Folks..Need your help in understanding the status of my application. I am an Indian Citizen and a permanent resident of UAE.
AOR : 19th May
CRS : 422
FSW

Here is the status of my application :

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance. :)

regards
Vikram
Your IP1 is over (R10 application completeness check) and they are currently evaluating your eligibility and criminality, once they finish this, it will go to recommended pass and IP2 will start (BGC security), after which expect PPR in 1-15 days.

Reactions: vikram100185

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
It took 2 weeks for me to get change in BGC from NA2 to IP2. Almost same time took for @In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining . May be it will take same time for you.
Hello mate - I got my BGC moved from NA2 to IP2 today after RPRF payment yesterday.. Hopefully no more surprises from here