+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Nazirhussain_k

Jul 18, 2017
Just when I thought everything is over, got stuck again. CIC has mailed by PR card to my old address in Ottawa.. Not sure, how can they even do something like this when my home & mailing address in the application has my current address in Mississauga. I tried reaching to the apartment management in my old address, but they are of not much help either. The current tenant would have received the mail for sure but he is not confirming if he still has it, returned it back or trashed it. They would not let me speak to current tenant either. I am lost now.. Any suggestions??

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
hi, hope you are doing good. sorry for bothering you time and again.. I submitted my application on 18 May..On june 28 i was allotted Uci and medical exam cleared.. after that there is no nothing happening. and in march 2018 my medical will expire as well. my visa office is london. should i email ottawa office and request them if they can kindly speed up my process??? i already submitted for GCMS notes and waiting for that response as well. What do you suggest??
Mate I'm in a same boat. London visa office is taking the piss. My AOR is May 23rd and still waiting. I spoke to Ottawa and they asked me to directly deal with the London visa office who only replied back with a generic email to say that my application is with the visa officer.

If you know any alternatives then please let me know as well. Cheers

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Mate I'm in a same boat. London visa office is taking the piss. My AOR is May 23rd and still waiting. I spoke to Ottawa and they asked me to directly deal with the London visa office who only replied back with a generic email to say that my application is with the visa officer.

If you know any alternatives then please let me know as well. Cheers
have you asked for GCMS notes??

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
member: 710011"]Nah not yet. I was thinking of asking my legal rep in Toronto to do that but then decided against it. Thought GCMS notes would probably take longer than the decision itself.[/QUOTE]
okkk... weird ...so if medical expires , we have to submit a new one as soon as the previous one expires? any advise?

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
member: 710011"]Nah not yet. I was thinking of asking my legal rep in Toronto to do that but then decided against it. Thought GCMS notes would probably take longer than the decision itself.
okkk... weird ...so if medical expires , we have to submit a new one as soon as the previous one expires? any advise?[/QUOTE]

Not sure mate, will find out and let you know.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hi all

I have got my 3rd GCMS today .. so it has been 9 months since my AOR, and the security still has not started yet ..
Eligibility : Recommend Pass
Criminality : Passed
Medicals : Passed ( I got an update in Nov on my profile and in the notes I can they have extended my medicals until 2018 Nov )
Info Sharing : Complete
Misrepresentation : I
Other reqs :
Final :

The only difference I see from my prev GCMS to today's is , just medicals extension for one year, info sharing complete

but most importantly Misrepresentation is alphabet 'I'

What does that mean ? my company, my status, and all other details of mine are legit .. I quite did not get what does i mean ?..

and the notes 3 and 4 are redacted .. 1 and 2 are medicals extension ( latest activity )..

but I'm worried about misrepresentation thing .. I dont have any details in the notes to address any issue to CIC .. its all redacted

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hello every one,
I finally got PPR email today.
May 24 FSWO.
Asked to retake medical as it was expiring in march, which i did on 24th Jan and status was "medical is under review" and on 25th it changed to "medical passed" and received PPR same day.
question >Will they consider previous medical or new medical for the time to land in Canada.

I wish good luck to everyone waiting for PPR.
Hopefully you all will get the good news soon.

Reactions: srujju

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Hello every one,
May 24 FSWO.
Asked to retake medical as it was expiring in march, which i did on 24th Jan and status was "medical is under review" and on 25th it changed to "medical passed" and received PPR same day.
question >Will they consider previous medical or new medical for the time to land in Canada.

Congratulations.. I am sure the email / COPR letter will specify the same as well.. For now enjoy the moment

All the best for your stamping

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Hello every one,
May 24 FSWO.

May be you will have a lead time of about a year to enter Canada, which would be good for your preparation.

A big CONGRATS on your PPR. :)

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Hi guys

I am stuck in IP2 since mid OCT. My BG changed to we are processing your back ground check and will send you a message if we need more details. I got the ADR on the same day(or may be after couple days cannot really recall). We were given about a week time but the ETA for documents was over 3 weeks so we had asked for an extension which was provided. We have got ADR 2 times. Everything was submitted By Nov 22nd. My additional document status has never changed to we need additional documents or we are reviewing your documents. It has always been We do not need additional documents.

Our AOR is May 12th. Not sure whats going on - why are the taking for ever to review the documents. I called CIC and the lady on phone mentioned that our medicals, security and eligibility has passed. My (principal applicant's) criminality is done but officer yet has to start my spouse criminality. The only movement was about my medicals, the status changed from Pass to we will send you instructions when we need medicals. This was because our medicals expire in March and CIC was trying to get an extension on the same Medical results. The status was changed back to Passed in 2 weeks.

CIC agent did mention that everything is finalized they are waiting for RCMP report in order to make a decision. Does anyone know how long it can be?

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys

I am stuck in IP2 since mid OCT. My BG changed to we are processing your back ground check and will send you a message if we need more details. I got the ADR on the same day(or may be after couple days cannot really recall). We were given about a week time but the ETA for documents was over 3 weeks so we had asked for an extension which was provided. We have got ADR 2 times. Everything was submitted By Nov 22nd. My additional document status has never changed to we need additional documents or we are reviewing your documents. It has always been We do not need additional documents.

Our AOR is May 12th. Not sure whats going on - why are the taking for ever to review the documents. I called CIC and the lady on phone mentioned that our medicals, security and eligibility has passed. My (principal applicant's) criminality is done but officer yet has to start my spouse criminality. The only movement was about my medicals, the status changed from Pass to we will send you instructions when we need medicals. This was because our medicals expire in March and CIC was trying to get an extension on the same Medical results. The status was changed back to Passed in 2 weeks.

CIC agent did mention that everything is finalized they are waiting for RCMP report in order to make a decision. Does anyone know how long it can be?

Hi .. We are May 12th AOR as well and waiting.. My Spouse is the primary applicant and we are in a similar situation regarding Medicals.. Background Check is under process since end August.. Till Mid Nov there was no update then one day ADR changed to docs provided are being reviewed in Nov I think are are same till date. Our Medicals expire in Mid April so we are also waiting..

We are FSW .. whats your stream.. Did you check if your Medicals have been extended and if so till when.. guess that if the status has changed to Passed then your Medicals could have been extended.. best is to write to them and check as I am not sure if the calls are recorded..

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Hi .. We are May 12th AOR as well and waiting.. My Spouse is the primary applicant and we are in a similar situation regarding Medicals.. Background Check is under process since end August.. Till Mid Nov there was no update then one day ADR changed to docs provided are being reviewed in Nov I think are are same till date. Our Medicals expire in Mid April so we are also waiting..

We are FSW .. whats your stream.. Did you check if your Medicals have been extended and if so till when.. guess that if the status has changed to Passed then your Medicals could have been extended.. best is to write to them and check as I am not sure if the calls are recorded..
Our medicals were extended. In late DEC the status changed to "We donot need Medicals, we will send you instruction if we need one", But then within a week or 2 it changed back to Passed. They usually try to extend medicals 3 months before expiry date. Ours were expiring in March.

We are PNP inland. Did they ask you to submit any additional docs?

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
okkk... weird ...so if medical expires , we have to submit a new one as soon as the previous one expires? any advise?
Not sure mate, will find out and let you know.[/QUOTE]
Bro, How can i contact London visa office? can you please let me know the email id please?

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Our medicals were extended. In late DEC the status changed to "We donot need Medicals, we will send you instruction if we need one", But then within a week or 2 it changed back to Passed. They usually try to extend medicals 3 months before expiry date. Ours were expiring in March.

We are PNP inland. Did they ask you to submit any additional docs?

Nope Nothing.. except the agency form I am told.. nothing else at all