+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Me too. AOR 16th May... in IP2 since 2nd Aug'17, VO Ottawa. Everything passed, except the Security which was told by the agent recently was passed long time back. Don't know whats true and where the file is stuck up.
We are May 12th AOR.. BGC since August end..VO Ottawa.. FSW-O, ordered GCMS finally and hope something moves now.. ADR was
went thru the various stages of uploaded,reviewed etc and finally Not Needed by August... Suddenly in Nov Mid..ADR changed to the additional docs you provided are being reviewed for no reason and has stayed like that since..with BGC in Progress.. Called CIC last week and they had nothing much to add..so waiting Now ..

Any PPRs for anyone last week..

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
We are May 12th AOR.. BGC since August end..VO Ottawa.. FSW-O, ordered GCMS finally and hope something moves now.. ADR was
went thru the various stages of uploaded,reviewed etc and finally Not Needed by August... Suddenly in Nov Mid..ADR changed to the additional docs you provided are being reviewed for no reason and has stayed like that since..with BGC in Progress.. Called CIC last week and they had nothing much to add..so waiting Now ..

AOR May 8, still waiting. The last time i got communication from IRCC was 26 Sept 2017 over 4 months ago, requesting to fill eIMM5669E & to pay RFPR.

himsin

Feb 11, 2017

Who is your Visa Officer? Is that TS6985? Pls refer your GCMS.

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Yes it is frustrating, very. Am on the 10th month now
I hired an attorney in Dec and he said he sent an inquiry but hasn't heard from the CIC yet. I thought they would get info and get things moving at least if CIC does not respond to us. Looks like they cannot do much either :(

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
I think there are still a few of us here for starters..we are May 12 AOR
I ordered my GCMS on 12th Jan. I hope it helps. I heard that sometimes if an application is closed from CIC's end, we would never get to know and it's as good as a refused application. Have you heard of anything like this?

Last edited:

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I hired an attorney in Dec and he said he sent an inquiry but hasn't heard from the CIC yet. I thought they would get info and get things moving at least if CIC does not respond to us. Looks like they cannot do much either :(
Call the CIC call center..if you get through to an agent it might just shed light or Order GCMS.. I hired an agent as well and am now pushing them to do things plus I have ordered GCMS and we called the CIC call center last week

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I ordered my GCMS on 12th Jan. I hope it helps. I heard that sometimes if an application is closed from CIC's end, we would never get to know and it's as good as a refused application. Have you heard of anything like this?
I have not heard of anything like this yet.. Your GCMS should show where things are stuck.. also try calling CIC call center or if you have applied directly write to the Canadian visa office and see what they say..

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Yea, looks that way. I have ordered GCMS notes today, i have to wait for about 45 days. I ve emailed the LVO too again, they respond in 28 working days, which is more less the same timeline. So now i all i can do is wait and hope for the best.

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Call the CIC call center..if you get through to an agent it might just shed light or Order GCMS.. I hired an agent as well and am now pushing them to do things plus I have ordered GCMS and we called the CIC call center last week
How do you get through that number? I tried calling from here but it does not work. I read somewhere that you have to be based in Canada to call the CIC. Is there a way to reach them from India?

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
How do you get through that number? I tried calling from here but it does not work. I read somewhere that you have to be based in Canada to call the CIC. Is there a way to reach them from India?
Try calling this number +1 613 944 4000.