+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

straightdrive

May 23, 2015
Hi Guys, finally, I got my PPR letter a couple of days ago. Some of you might ask me about my timeline. Actually, I didn't start checking my status on a regular basis until I was asked to provide a few additional documents i.e. a couple of weeks before completing 6 months. I am providing what I am sure about:

ITA: 20th April 2017

AOR: 6th May 2017

ADR: 23rd Oct 2017

ADR submitted: 24th Oct 2017

IP1/IP2: no idea...

My medical was still showing as 'reviewing' until 15th Dec when the status finally changed to 'passed'. It's really weird as I am a healthy and fit male and never had any medical issues ever in my life.

PPR: 15th Jan 2018

I am not a regular visitor of this forum; however, I found it very informative and felt obliged to inform you guys about the outcome of my case. I wish each one of you receive your PPR letter soon. Ciao for now...

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Hi..

Does anyone have the link for GCMS and how much does this cost.. Any PPRs on this forum Today so far.. Another week coming to a close and no update.. wonder whats happening

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Same here mate. I wrote to the London visa office where my file is based. Got a generic answer back 4 days later which annoyed the crap out of me ever further.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
May 30 still stuck at NA , fsw outland , God knows when will ndvo start my bg check
Well we are May 12th AOR, I am not even sure now where we are .. thought it was IP2 in Aug end.. Been a long long wait.. now ADR had been "Docs provided are being reviewed" for over 45 days or maybe more.. BGC under process since August end.. so you are in good company buddy..All da best to all who are here.. Hopefully all of us get a golden answer in this month

Any PPRs this week... so far that is

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
May 8, and still waiting. ADR request 26 Sept 17, submitted 29th Sept 17. Still waiting and no clue what stage my application is.

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
hi, hope you are doing good. sorry for bothering you time and again.. I submitted my application on 18 May..On june 28 i was allotted Uci and medical exam cleared.. after that there is no nothing happening. and in march 2018 my medical will expire as well. my visa office is london. should i email ottawa office and request them if they can kindly speed up my process??? i already submitted for GCMS notes and waiting for that response as well. What do you suggest??