05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Hi guys,

Anybody who got their medical passed 3 weeks ago have any updates?

My medical passed on July 27 and this is the current status. I am CEC-inland:

Application status- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents- The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

From what I understand, this is IP2. OR is it IP1? Is anybody waiting in this status for more than 20 days?

I have also tried to call IRCC, but the call does not go through to the agent, as their volume is always high. Was anybody able to get in touch with them? If so, how?

Thanks
Hi,

There are a lot of people who has May 2017 AOR- CEC applicants with the same status. Lately the trend with CIC has been issuing a bunch of PPR requests in a short period of time. I am also confused with IP1 or IP2 status ( BTW - this is the same status for me , I am May 31st AOR , medical cleared on 07th August ). The good news is that your background check is in progress and you should get an update soon , how soon - from the looks of it you might not have to wait for more than couple of weeks before your next update.

BTW , what is your AOR ?

Also follow this tracker https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application , will give you a better idea when you start seeing more updates.

Regards
Riyas Siraj

Reactions: ratman

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
I am FSW inland. My medical passed on July 6. My background check hasn't been changed yet so let's just wait.... like other people say, inland applicants don't get priorities...
Unfortunately it is a waiting game at this point , CIC has started clearing FSW and CEC INLAND applicants now - so there should be more updates coming for INLAND applicants this week or next week.

Regards
Riyas Siraj

Reactions: 871012wang

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
In my case, the medicals were passed on 31 July and there was no updates since. BG check is "we are processing..".
I have already called and emailed, but they said there is no changes in the profile and that the processing time that they have on their website is just an average of them processing 80% of applications. I guess they slowed down a lot for CEC :(o_O
@ Altim

They did slowed down a lot, there was a lull period when they kind of stopped updating inland applicants files after May 08th AOR date. This went on for about 40 days. But CIC is back and doing their thing starting end of July. The thing to note is that they are well within their stipulated 6 month processing time for 80% of the applications. I think they are processing more than 95% of the applications within 6 months.

Having said that we are feeling left out because FSW applicants from July AOR have got PPR already. And from following the CIC trend closely, we should see a lot of May inland applicants get PPR request before the end of August.

Regards
Riyas Siraj

Reactions: 871012wang

arijit1001

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
In my case, the medicals were passed on 31 July and there was no updates since. BG check is "we are processing..".
I have already called and emailed, but they said there is no changes in the profile and that the processing time that they have on their website is just an average of them processing 80% of applications. I guess they slowed down a lot for CEC :(o_O
Did you find whether your file is in Sydney or Ottawa?

ratman

Sep 5, 2015
Thank you for your reply! I hope things start moving faster for all of us.

ratman

Sep 5, 2015
Hi,

There are a lot of people who has May 2017 AOR- CEC applicants with the same status. Lately the trend with CIC has been issuing a bunch of PPR requests in a short period of time. I am also confused with IP1 or IP2 status ( BTW - this is the same status for me , I am May 31st AOR , medical cleared on 07th August ). The good news is that your background check is in progress and you should get an update soon , how soon - from the looks of it you might not have to wait for more than couple of weeks before your next update.

BTW , what is your AOR ?

Also follow this tracker https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application , will give you a better idea when you start seeing more updates.

Regards
Riyas Siraj
Hi @Riyas Siraj ,

Thank you very much for the reply.

My AOR was on the 14th of May. I hope things start moving, especially since CEC had been inconsistent with CEC processing. Were you able to get hold of them over the phone?

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
guys !! Let's extend our work permit because I don't think so any CEC people will get ppr before December. It's too much frustrating.

germanleonz

Jun 26, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Good day everyone, I wanted to get some opinions from you guys if you don't mind. I got my PPR yesterday and they're requesting for my passport to be sent to Mexico City which is my local visa office.

The thing is I'm currently in Canada, I came as a tourist back in July. So, given that I got the PPR and I'm already in Canada, I'd like to ask them to change my local visa office to the one in Ottawa. Does anyone know if this is possible? And if so, which email address should I send the request to? Lastly, is there a specific format for a such a request? Thanks in advance.

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
@Kiran K

Hope you remember me, Finally my background check went to not applicable.

what does that mean now? lol i am 8th may aor cec inland, are there any changes for rejection at this point??

CEC inland guys dont loose hope things are moving.

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Anybody who got their medical passed 3 weeks ago have any updates?

My medical passed on July 27 and this is the current status. I am CEC-inland:

Application status- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents- The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

From what I understand, this is IP2. OR is it IP1? Is anybody waiting in this status for more than 20 days?

I have also tried to call IRCC, but the call does not go through to the agent, as their volume is always high. Was anybody able to get in touch with them? If so, how?

Thanks
Yes I have the same time as you. CEC - Inland applicant and medical passed July 28

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Hi @Riyas Siraj ,

Thank you very much for the reply.

My AOR was on the 14th of May. I hope things start moving, especially since CEC had been inconsistent with CEC processing. Were you able to get hold of them over the phone?
I actually didn't try calling them yet. We do have a lot of other tracking available now which kind of gives us an indication of till where the processing has reached. Immigration tracker is a good tool.

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
My Back ground check changed from we are processing to NA. May 8th AOR.

Can someone please tell me what is the next step please, my doc like PCC and Medical is expiring tomorrow.

Application statusWe are processing your application.We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibilityWe are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsYou passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

@Kiran K your input will be highly appreciated.