+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Esselte

Star Member
Sep 14, 2023
So, I received an update today - that my passport package was dispatched from the Embassy back to the VFS, triggering the following updates in my GCKey account.
  • March 7, 2024 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
  • December 20, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
  • We do not need additional documents.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • December 18, 2023 Biometrics Completed.
  • January 27, 2024 Your background check was completed.
  • January 26, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

The date on the application approval hasn't changed (originally under Jan 26th it said it was in progress), only the status has now changed to approved.

I am waiting for the COPR papers. It's been exactly three weeks since I sent them and it will most likely take a week or two to get it all back since such papers have to go through customs.

Reactions: Home_13579

Esselte

Star Member
Sep 14, 2023
So, I received an update today - that my passport package was dispatched from the Embassy back to the VFS, triggering the following updates in my GCKey account.
  • March 7, 2024 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
  • December 20, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
  • We do not need additional documents.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • December 18, 2023 Biometrics Completed.
  • January 27, 2024 Your background check was completed.
  • January 26, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

The date on the application approval hasn't changed (originally under Jan 26th it said it was in progress), only the status has now changed to approved.

I am waiting for the COPR papers. It's been exactly three weeks since I sent them and it will most likely take a week or two to get it all back since such papers have to go through customs.
Today, March 8th, the application status in PR Tracker changed to "Closed".

Reactions: Temidayo_

edwardphoenix

Apr 26, 2024
hows everyone application so far ? my spouse and child application received by ircc last May 6 ‘2023 so far last update around october for bio and sponsor eligibility until now no update how about everyone can someone tell me what next my spouse and child almost a year now this coming May 6 and im hoping to reunite with them soon

JBP

Dec 8, 2023
hows everyone application so far ? my spouse and child application received by ircc last May 6 ‘2023 so far last update around october for bio and sponsor eligibility until now no update how about everyone can someone tell me what next my spouse and child almost a year now this coming May 6 and im hoping to reunite with them soon
Same thing with my husband’s application. Applied on May 11th. Last update in October, no further updates after that.