+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

bhushan1989

Nov 9, 2021
Submitted: 3rd May 2023
Sponsor: Toronto, CA
PA: India

Good luck!

Also, is there any whatsapp group or tracker for May 2023 Outland Spousal sponsorship? TIA

ANOOP1

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Submitted: 3rd May 2023
Sponsor: Toronto, CA
PA: India

Good luck!

Also, is there any whatsapp group or tracker for May 2023 Outland Spousal sponsorship? TIA
Hi
I'm almost ready for submission and have few questions to ask. Can u plz share ur cell number if u dont mind.
Thanks. My cell number is 204-951-7861

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hello, I plan to sponsor my husband from India. I'm the primary applicant with pr status.

My question is for the chats that we have need to provide proof for, if its in language other than English do we need to get it translated? If we do, does it have to be approved translators? Would that be in Canada or India. What does the process look like? Where to find more info. Please any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

varun.gandhi

Nov 19, 2013
Outland application for my wife.
I am the sponsor - Canadian citizen.
Principal applicant - In India
Application submission - May 10th 2023.

Hoping for speedy process

Reactions: Shefali_08

varun.gandhi

Nov 19, 2013
Hello, I plan to sponsor my husband from India. I'm the primary applicant with pr status.

My question is for the chats that we have need to provide proof for, if its in language other than English do we need to get it translated? If we do, does it have to be approved translators? Would that be in Canada or India. What does the process look like? Where to find more info. Please any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
If it is written in English then not needed even though your conversations are in Hindi or any other language.

Shefali_08

Oct 2, 2017

in my case.. most of the chats were in English so that was easy. However if you have a different language conversation then you need to check the translation requirements. In my opinion it doesn’t matter where you get it certified, I would personally attach a certification from the translator

nch777

Apr 30, 2023