+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Some people for test window of July 10th - 30th (in tracker) did not get the official email asking them to do the test. 2-3 people were able to still login and take/pass the test without email, but have not seen any update in the tracker. Other people (including me) do not have the email, could not not login/take the test and are still waiting for a test email.
Would you be able to update me once you receive your invitation from ircc
Thanks

trickshot555

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
What do ghost updates look like?
The 'Updated' date in the top right corner changes, but nothing else changes in your actual application.

I am one of them, waiting for official email invitation. Did you talked to ircc about it ? If so, did they say anything about how long we have to wait for another invitation?
I did- they said to wait for new window/email. They did not say how long or when. No ghost updates- nothing.

Reactions: Shiva91

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Finally, my test status has now been updated to COMPLETED. I took the test on July 10 without the official email. What's the trend now from test completed to LPP?
Haha.. congrats. Now its time to "stress" about LPP timeline? Lol. Ideally it can take from 1 week up to a month or more according to the tracker sheet.

Reactions: limitless77777

trickshot555

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Haha.. congrats. Now its time to "stress" about LPP timeline? Lol. Ideally it can take from 1 week up to a month or more according to the tracker sheet.
Seems like 1 month minimum from BG check complete- Roughly 2-3 months average for most people. The good news is that it seems to run independent from test dates. So people who are in rush, but don't have test dates, yet ... seems like at least the other checks are still running in the background.

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Seems like 1 month minimum from BG check complete- Roughly 2-3 months average for most people. The good news is that it seems to run independent from test dates. So people who are in rush, but don't have test dates, yet ... seems like at least the other checks are still running in the background.
That's a good angle from background complete. I didnt check that. My response was more from test completed date... which actually makes sense if it's from background completed date. Thanks. I'll look into that.

IPULL

May 30, 2023
That's a good angle from background complete. I didnt check that. My response was more from test completed date... which actually makes sense if it's from background completed date. Thanks. I'll look into that.
I follow your timeline, ha h
Now waiting for LPP then OATH invite
Crazy thought here but today's update wasn't a ghost update, correct? Cuz test was completed on the 16th and the new date in the right corner is today's date!

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
I follow your timeline, ha h

Crazy thought here but today's update wasn't a ghost update, correct? Cuz test was completed on the 16th and the new date in the right corner is today's date!
That's how it is. They worked on it on the 16th but you see it on the 18th. Same way other updates happen. You see it 2 days after.

IPULL

May 30, 2023
One more question, I would like to keep my German citizenship too but Germany doesn't allow dual citizenship. Does any of you guys have experience with that?