+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
I'm in limbo too, don't know if my test is valid or I have to redo it. So frustrating that there's zero communication
If you have taken the test you would be just fine
In my case I had no official email invitation yet and they said they canceled my first test invitation!! I have no idea when they gonna send me another invitation!!! So frustrating:(

trickshot555

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
I see everyone is back to their usual impatient frustrated spam. It will be resolved- these things take time. There have been people waiting for years, resorting to calling their local representatives for help. Its only been 2 months for us haha. I am still waiting for my 2nd invite to do the test.

If anything we WERE ahead of schedule. Looking at previous threads before the strike, it usually is 1-2 months to AOR, 2-3 months for citizenship test, 4-5 months for other checks, 6-7 months for oath ceremony. If you check previous threads, there are people in March/April doing their test now.

• Love
Reactions: IPULL and Shiva91

IPULL

May 30, 2023
In my case I had no official email invitation yet and they said they canceled my first test invitation!! I have no idea when they gonna send me another invitation!!! So frustrating:(
I bet, how weird to have a test window first and then you can't take it. Does it still show up on the tracker?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
what happened? why did they cancelled the first invitation?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
They said they had error on their side
They updated my tracker twice for test invitation (july10-30) but no email invitation yet !!!
my tracker has test invitation but I haven't got email. Is there an issue? My test window is from Jul 21 onwards

trickshot555

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
my tracker has test invitation but I haven't got email. Is there an issue? My test window is from Jul 21 onwards
Some people for test window of July 10th - 30th (in tracker) did not get the official email asking them to do the test. 2-3 people were able to still login and take/pass the test without email, but have not seen any update in the tracker. Other people (including me) do not have the email, could not not login/take the test and are still waiting for a test email.

Phema

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
I am in the same boat as you. Fingerprints requested and submitted June 26. Nothing since then and the tracker doesn't reflect anything to do with fingerprints. Several ghost updates though!
What do ghost updates look like?

limitless77777

Feb 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-15-2020
Doc's Request.
16-04-2021
AOR Received.
01-18-2021
IELTS Request
16-04-2021
Med's Request
02-18-2021
Med's Done....
upfront. Medical Passed: April 13, 2021
Finally, my test status has now been updated to COMPLETED. I took the test on July 10 without the official email. What's the trend now from test completed to LPP?

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Some people for test window of July 10th - 30th (in tracker) did not get the official email asking them to do the test. 2-3 people were able to still login and take/pass the test without email, but have not seen any update in the tracker. Other people (including me) do not have the email, could not not login/take the test and are still waiting for a test email.
I am one of them, waiting for official email invitation. Did you talked to ircc about it ? If so, did they say anything about how long we have to wait for another invitation?

Utkarsh1236

Jun 30, 2022
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days:1140
Application: Single
Application sent: May 23rd
Delivered: May 26th
AOR: June 28th
Ghost Update: July 11th
Background check completed: July 14th (Updated tracker on July 18)

Reactions: novoiceplus