+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

phhemzachemaa

Sep 6, 2023
Any FSW applicant with May AOR got CoPR yet?
OUTLAND FROM ALGERIA
No COPR SO FAR
ITA : APRIL 17TH
AOR: MAY 14TH
MEDICALS AND BIO COMPLETED : JUIN 1ST
BACKGROUND: IN PROGRESS.
ELIGIBILITY: NOT STARTED
NO UPDATE SINCE THEN
WOULD EVERYONE SHARE THEIR TIME LINE , MAYBE WE CAN HAVE SOME SORT OF EXPLANATION FOR THIS LONG WAITING

Jagpreetsingh

Aug 3, 2023
OUTLAND FROM ALGERIA
No COPR SO FAR
ITA : APRIL 17TH
AOR: MAY 14TH
MEDICALS AND BIO COMPLETED : JUIN 1ST
BACKGROUND: IN PROGRESS.
ELIGIBILITY: NOT STARTED
NO UPDATE SINCE THEN
WOULD EVERYONE SHARE THEIR TIME LINE , MAYBE WE CAN HAVE SOME SORT OF EXPLANATION FOR THIS LONG WAITING
Vo office?

ishaW

Apr 21, 2023
You can confirm they are outside Canada
If they have a TRV they can travel back on it if defined travel in place - IRCC will hold
Else declare them as outland & get RFV mail for them and stamp their passports - They can land on PR while you do virtual landing

Good Luck
Thank you for your response.
I didn't understand. Could you please explain what you mean by defined travel? Also what did you mean by travel back as we are Outland applicants? I understand we do not need an RFV if we have TRV, is that correct?

Many thanks in advance.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Thank you for your response.
I didn't understand. Could you please explain what you mean by defined travel? Also what did you mean by travel back as we are Outland applicants? I understand we do not need an RFV if we have TRV, is that correct?

Many thanks in advance.
If you have TRV and temporarily in India you can mention in your response to Portal Email
Landing office team will wait to issue your eCoPR till family is back in Canada

Edric13

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
AOR - may 17th.
CEC inland
VO - ETOBICOKE
PORTAL EMAIL RECEIVED - SEP 14TH.

im outside of Canada on a travel.

my consultant told me to reply to IRCC email but I am not sure how to do that. They also said I can declare to IRCC that I am on travel and give them my date of return in the questionnaire.

When I created portal and declared I'm outside of Canada it says I either need to give up my PR status or apply for travel document.

Is this the right case?

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
AOR - may 17th.
CEC inland
VO - ETOBICOKE

my consultant told me to reply to IRCC email but I am not sure how to do that. They also said I can declare to IRCC that I am on travel and give them my date of return in the questionnaire.

When I created portal and declared I'm outside of Canada it says I either need to give up my PR status or apply for travel document.

Is this the right case?
Never give up of your PR status! Don't know what needs to be done but never give up of your PR status.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
AOR - may 17th.
CEC inland
VO - ETOBICOKE

Is this the right case?
How much time do you have to reply back to the Portal email? How long are you expecting to be out of Canada?