+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

vanillabean

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Finally some movement on my application!

AOR May 3, 2023
Med passed
Bio passed
ADR for Rfpr fee - June 5, 2023
GU - July 14,2023 (bg changed from NA to we are…)
GU- July 17, 2023
GU- July 19, 2023
GU - Aug 23, 2023 (medical changed from passed to reviewing again, medicals are set to expire on Sept 22)
Medicals - Aug 23, 2023 tracker went from complete back to in progress (praying for an extension and not redo)
Background- Aug 23, 2023 tracker went from in progress to complete
ADR - August 24, 2023 request for updated POF
ADR - August 24, 2023 request for another medical

Reactions: Lord_Tony

vanillabean

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
What did you submit initially? This may be where the issue started from. Was your eligibility on tracker passed before now?

Most banks usually do not give an average balance, thats why most people give a reference letter from the bank showing current balance as at date generated and then include bank statements of 6 months.
I had given them the avg 6 months balance on the bank statement, and when I got my gcms notes they noted this. The problem is , I asked my bank for a printout of the last 6 months and they said they’re not allowed to do this. Not sure why.

But also, I had done the original POF all the way back from March 2023 so I’m not sure if they just want an updated one.

The banks in Jamaica are the opposite it seems, they’ll give me the avg balance but won’t give me the printouts.

vanillabean

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
You can also print your bank statements for each month through web or mobile app and get the bank to stamp them. Is that not an option?

Alternatively, you can provide a 6 month avg balance with your closing balance too.
Hmmm I’m afraid to do that option because I did that one a study permit and got rejected for failure to prove funds. Granted, I did not get them stamped by the bank. But I’m just afraid to do that because it’s not what they consider official.

Yes I have that on the letters so that’s good. I have the 6 month avg balance and the closing balance . I also have a statement on the letter that says they don’t generate monthly statements. So that should cover the discrepancy I hope.

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
I had given them the avg 6 months balance on the bank statement, and when I got my gcms notes they noted this. The problem is , I asked my bank for a printout of the last 6 months and they said they’re not allowed to do this. Not sure why.

But also, I had done the original POF all the way back from March 2023 so I’m not sure if they just want an updated one.

The banks in Jamaica are the opposite it seems, they’ll give me the avg balance but won’t give me the printouts.
I dont think there's any way you are not able to get your bank statement from any bank, you could try verifying from the appropriate authorities in the bank.

You are most likely in your eligibility review stage, as the original POF you submitted did not suffice, hence the ADR.

If you do not provide the bank reference letter showing your account details and balance, along with the actual stamped bank statement showing inflows and outflows for at least 4 to 6 months, you may get a PFL. Thats if your application is not outrightly refused for not demonstrating POF.

vanillabean

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
I dont think there's any way you are not able to get your bank statement from any bank, you could try verifying from the appropriate authorities in the bank.

You are most likely in your eligibility review stage, as the original POF you submitted did not suffice, hence the ADR.

If you do not provide the bank reference letter showing your account details and balance, along with the actual stamped bank statement showing inflows and outflows for at least 4 to 6 months, you may get a PFL. Thats if your application is not outrightly refused for not demonstrating POF.
Thank you, noted!

I have official bank letters with my account details and balance. Also stamped and signed by the bank manager. I also went back to ircc website to be sure I’m covering all they require and sent that directly to the bank as well for them to draft the bank statement accordingly.

sisaacwork

Jun 2, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2023
Doc's Request.
16-05-2023
AOR Received.
08-05-2023
Med's Done....
16-05-2023
Passport Req..
26-09-2023
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2023
Finally, first update since 2 June when biometrics passed! My Eligibility changed from Not Started to In Progress this morning and there was a ghost update on GCKey. Signature has all the other relevant dates in the timeline.

canada1988

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
I am inland PNP.. my bio/ med/ eligibility completed in tracker on Aug 18. As per tracker my (old)medical was completed twice between aug 1 and 18 . However, my gc had this update on last friday “Aug 25 , you passed the medical exam” . May i know why the date was mentioned as Aug 25 when it was actually completed in tracker a week ago?

PNP Inland (OINP) :

Timeline:

ITA : July 11

Submission/ AOR: July 19
Old bio / old med linked : July 31
BIL : Aug 11
Bio given : Aug 14
Old Medical extended to future date : Aug 14
Additional document section in GC changed to NA : Aug 17
Eligibility completed in tracker : Aug 18
(Old )Medical passed in GC: Aug 25

santini95

May 29, 2023
Hi all,
My tracker is already showing the COPR number, does this mean that my application has been approved? I'm asking because in the 'IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal' email they mention that they need some information from me (just personal info and confirmation of presence in Canada) in order to make a final decision whereas my friend's email states that his application has been approved. Is it only related to the wording used by the VO sending the email but it basically means the same?
Thanks

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi all,
My tracker is already showing the COPR number, does this mean that my application has been approved? I'm asking because in the 'IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal' email they mention that they need some information from me (just personal info and confirmation of presence in Canada) in order to make a final decision whereas my friend's email states that his application has been approved. Is it only related to the wording used by the VO sending the email but it basically means the same?
Thanks
Your friend got an email, the wording is "your application has been approved". If you get a letter in GCKey, it doesn't use the same language.

You are approved.

santini95

May 29, 2023
Your friend got an email, the wording is "your application has been approved". If you get a letter in GCKey, it doesn't use the same language.

You are approved.
Actually we both got a letter through our emails, they both ask for the same info but the wording is very different. In his it explicitly states "your application for permanent residence has been approved", mine, on the other hand, states that they need my personal info and confirmation of presence in Canada to make a final decision. We both got emails from different addresses, tho both have the @cic.gc.ca

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Actually we both got a letter through our emails, they both ask for the same info but the wording is very different. In his it explicitly states "your application for permanent residence has been approved", mine, on the other hand, states that they need my personal info and confirmation of presence in Canada to make a final decision. We both got emails from different addresses, tho both have the @cic.gc.ca
You are approved too. Once you get the portal credentials and submit the details - you will get an email your application is approved.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I assumed you a letter in GCKey which usually has different wording, but regardless, you are approved. Don't overthink :D

Reactions: June1311

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Posting on behalf of a friend --

Primary Applicant did not receive Portal yet - IRCC agent says it was sent on Aug 23 but never received by primary applicant
Same aug 23, RFV mail for dependent was received - Both email ID's are same
Dependent has sent Passport for stamping but not sure if they can stamp unless Primary has finished Virtual Landing in Canada
Still No portal email & upon speaking with IRCC, Primary was informed that a request was submitted to resend the portal email
Daily calls and getting the same answer

I feel so bad for this situation :(
The randomness and operational inefficiency is other worldly !

This is an Express Entry PNP PR Application applied in Dec 2022 - PVO Sydney and RFV came from Sydney :(

Tokelola

Jun 27, 2022
Hello guys. I hope you all are doing well. Congratulations to everyone that has gotten their PR confirmation. For all members that are still waiting, please do not worry, it is coming soon.
Guys, I got my COPR number and information letter generated this morning at 10:51am. I started a Graduate Degree this Fall, so I have been a little busy but I wanted to share this news with y’all. Thank you for all the encouragement, information and support. I will let y’all know when I get the COPR in hand.
AOR - May 5, 2023
Decision - August 30, 2023.