femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
Hello guys. I hope you all are doing well. Congratulations to everyone that has gotten their PR confirmation. For all members that are still waiting, please do not worry, it is coming soon.
Guys, I got my COPR number and information letter generated this morning at 10:51am. I started a Graduate Degree this Fall, so I have been a little busy but I wanted to share this news with y’all. Thank you for all the encouragement, information and support. I will let y’all know when I get the COPR in hand.
AOR - May 5, 2023
Decision - August 30, 2023.

Congratulations!!

Any idea your VO?

sisaacwork

Jun 2, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2023
Doc's Request.
16-05-2023
AOR Received.
08-05-2023
Med's Done....
16-05-2023
Passport Req..
26-09-2023
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2023
My Eligibility updated to Completed this morning on the tracker and I got a ghost update in my GCKey, but Background is still In Progress (and has been since 2 June). Any particular reason it would happen in this order?

sisaacwork

Jun 2, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2023
Doc's Request.
16-05-2023
AOR Received.
08-05-2023
Med's Done....
16-05-2023
Passport Req..
26-09-2023
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2023
There's no order here. Either can start before the other.
Got it, thank you! Eligibility completing is generally a good sign, right? I don’t have anything concerning background-wise so am definitely hopeful now!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Got it, thank you! Eligibility completing is generally a good sign, right? I don’t have anything concerning background-wise so am definitely hopeful now!
You are at a point where your application will not be challenged by IRCC. They have determined that you meet the minimum entry criteria set through your draw's ITA cutoff.

MysteryLog

Jan 19, 2023
Hello everyone, please I have a situation I would like to get some advice on. So, we received PPR, and my wife is the PA. We have Nigerian passports but two of my kids have American passports, and their Nigerian passports are expiring soon, so I would like to understand if I can submit the Nigerian Passport for my wife and me, then the photocopy of the American passport of my kids. Has anyone gone down this route.

canada123456!!

Apr 15, 2023
Hi everyone,

May 15th AOR
Med passed 2nd June
Biometrics uploaded 6th June
Called IRCC August 8th and found that my criminality had passed and infosharing was completed
Elig went into progress as per tracker on August 30th. However, I haven't received RPRF request yet. I'm really scared. Should I call IRCC and inquire about my elig?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone,

May 15th AOR
Med passed 2nd June
Called IRCC August 8th and found that my criminality had passed and infosharing was completed
Elig went into progress as per tracker on August 30th. However, I haven't received RPRF request yet. I'm really scared. Should I call IRCC and inquire about my elig?
Your application seemed to be moving fine. Paying RPRF upfront speeds up processing as per Canadian lawyers and RCICs.

However, I haven't received RPRF request yet. I'm really scared. Should I call IRCC and inquire about my elig?
There's absolutely zero reason for being "scared". You can call IRCC and ask about your eligibility, that appears to be a no brainer.

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hello everyone, please I have a situation I would like to get some advice on. So, we received PPR, and my wife is the PA. We have Nigerian passports but two of my kids have American passports, and their Nigerian passports are expiring soon, so I would like to understand if I can submit the Nigerian Passport for my wife and me, then the photocopy of the American passport of my kids. Has anyone gone down this route.

I believe that you have to send the same passports you informed them when you submitted your application, but better off calling them to ask if you can do what you said.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hi everyone,

May 15th AOR
Med passed 2nd June
You're only 3 months into the application process and still well within the processing timelines for all streams (not sure what yours is). There's no need to worry. Eligibilty in progress just means that someone is looking at your file. Some, like me, didn't even see "in progress" on eligibility in the tracker - mine didn't "complete" until after I got the portal email (it was backdated in the tracker though). There's no set process that they follow for updating the tracker / GCKey. Just depends on when the agent gets around to posting it.

Reactions: June1311

canada123456!!

Apr 15, 2023
Your application seemed to be moving fine. Paying RPRF upfront speeds up processing as per Canadian lawyers and RCICs.

There's absolutely zero reason for being "scared". You can call IRCC and ask about your eligibility, that appears to be a no brainer.
I know. I'm scared because elig went into progress and I haven't got rprf yet. It's usually sent when elig is approved.