+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

albericoneto

Apr 9, 2023
Hi, posting my status, also available in AOR Tracker.

It looks like I'm in IP2 since the status message is matching and BG has started on tracker, or would be still false IP2?

FSW-O | Brazil

AOR: May 28th
MEP/BIL/UCI: June 20th
Ghost update: June 21st
Able to create account on tracker: June 21st
Biometrics collection: June 22nd
Biometrics completed on tracker and GCKey: June 23rd

Status as of today June 28th:

GCKEY:
Medicals: June 20, 2023: You have passed the medical exam.
Biometrics: June 22, 2023: Completed.
Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background: We are processing your background check.

TRACKER:
Medicals: Completed
Biometrics: Completed
Eligibility: Not Started
Background: In Progress

Reactions: markcm and Tokelola

Kjas

May 10, 2023
FSW(Outland)
Updated Timeline

ITA- 23 March,2023
Upfront Medical - 07 April,2023
AOR- 02 May, 2023
BIL- 11 May,2023
MEP- 11 May,2023
Biometric Submission- 18 May,2023
Background Check- Completed( 28 June,2023) on tracker
Eligibility Check- Completed (28 June,2023) on tracker

Reactions: qdee and Tokelola

Tokelola

Jun 27, 2022
FSW(Outland)
Updated Timeline

ITA- 23 March,2023
Upfront Medical - 07 April,2023
AOR- 02 May, 2023
BIL- 11 May,2023
MEP- 11 May,2023
Biometric Submission- 18 May,2023
Background Check- Completed( 28 June,2023) on tracker
Eligibility Check- Completed (28 June,2023) on tracker
Yesss!!!! Let's go!!

Reactions: Kjas

Kjas

May 10, 2023
I have a question. My tracker says eligibility completed and in application history it says as 27 June, 2023 "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you". Though I have not sent any document from side.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have a question. My tracker says eligibility completed and in application history it says as 27 June, 2023 "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you". Though I have not sent any document from side.
You contacted IRCC recently, right?

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Same for me, a day before eligibility complete. I just assumed its generated when they took my application out of the pile of applications and checked my eligibility.

Kjas

May 10, 2023
It got updated for 2 days simulantenously
Same for me, a day before eligibility complete. I just assumed its generated when they took my application out of the pile of applications and checked my eligibility.
May I know your NOC please?

aisling_ai

Apr 19, 2023
Dont worry, this is normal. I had the same update despite not submitting anythiing.

ishaW

Apr 21, 2023
Hi Guys,

FSW-O
ITA 29th March
Upfront Medical 12th April
Upfront medical for spouse still pending due to pregnancy
AOR 17th May

ME- Not Started
Biometrics- Linked from previous application (Completed)
Eligibility- Not Started
Background Check- In Progress

Can anyone tell me what I should be expecting regarding my application?

Its been over a month and I have not received any updates regarding the medical exam. Is that because My wife's medical is still pending?

Also, on 30th May I received a message from IRCC that the ITA was sent out in an error and that I do not qualify. It asked that I sent an attachment to confirm if I wanted to continue (despite knowing that the application will be rejected), or just drop out.

An hour later, I received another message that the previous message was sent in error and that I should ignore it. The upload documents section still showed an option to upload a letter. Despite this update (It was a relief) the application did not show any progress. After reaching out to IRCC over an email, they asked me to upload a letter explaining this. I did that, and the application status then showed submitted.

Do you think this could cause any delays? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

jiki007

Mar 24, 2023
Hello,
I got the Ghost Update today as below:
Final decision - June 28, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Also, final decision section was updated as well:
  • June 28, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

FYI, before the update, it was
Review of medical results - June 5, 2023:You passed the medical exam.

In my tracker, it still says like this since June 5.
Medical / Biometrics - Passed
Background - In progress
Eligibility - Not started

If eligibility hasn't started yet, what would the ghost update be for? Is there anyone here in similar steps as mine or does anybody has any ideas?
Thank you!

albericoneto

Apr 9, 2023
Hello,
Final decision - June 28, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

• June 28, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Background - In progress

If eligibility hasn't started yet, what would the ghost update be for? Is there anyone here in similar steps as mine or does anybody has any ideas?
Thank you!
seems like PPR coming :) as per info in trackers there is a good number of recent applications that Eligibility, BG and PR are coming all together or in the day after or even PPR coming without eligibility/BG completed.

Please let us know if anything changes in your application hope you will share good news very soon. :)

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
Hello,

Background - In progress

Thank you!
Congratulations in advance. Can you kindly share your timeline?

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Ghost update: 23 June
CoPR number on tracker: 23 June
All completed on tracker: 23 June

No communication since, no OOR/RFV/CoPR document

Anyone in the same boat? What's pending to process after everything is completed? Why do most people get por within 1 day of this stage whereas some have to wait indefinitely for any communication. Called IRCC multiple times but at this stage they know as much as I do, it's moot. Happy for the people here who have got PPR instantly but that happiness for others is not being translated into good things for me.