+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

Tomia

Jun 16, 2023
Use your details exactly as it is on the passport. Common mistakes are:
1. Not entering your name the same (with the same space) as your passport.
2. In place of birth not using city, state.
Thank you! I have been able to create an account.

Jun 9, 2023
Hi everyone. Pls, how do I register on the tracker? I tried using the UCI on my profile but I keep getting an error message
as far as i know, if you have canxxxxx UCI it is not the correct UCI, it will update later. If you have normal UCI, there is one situation that it has some delay... I register the tracker one week after they update my UCI... btw... what is your error message?

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Can biometrics delay or cause any lag in Background verification completion?
Yes, biometrics can delay or cause lag in background verification completion for immigration to Canada. This is because the biometrics information is used to verify your identity and to match you against criminal records and other databases. If there are any problems with your biometrics, it can delay the background verification process.

Here are some of the reasons why biometrics can delay background verification for immigration to Canada:
  • Improper fingerprints. If your fingerprints are not clear or if they do not match the fingerprints on file, it can delay the background verification process.
  • Incorrect information. If the information you provide at your biometrics appointment is incorrect, it can delay the background verification process.
  • System errors. If there are system errors at the biometrics facility, it can delay the background verification process.
  • High volume of applications. During peak periods, such as when there are changes to immigration regulations, the volume of applications can increase significantly. This can lead to delays in the background verification process.
If your biometrics are delayed, it is important to contact the Canadian Immigration Centre (CIC) to find out what is causing the delay and how long it will take to complete the process.

Here are some tips to help avoid delays in your background verification for immigration to Canada:
  • Make sure your fingerprints are clear. If you have any concerns about your fingerprints, you can practice fingerprinting yourself before your appointment.
  • Provide accurate information. Make sure you provide the correct information at your biometrics appointment
  • Be patient. Background verification can take some time, so be patient and do not panic if there is a delay.
According to the CIC website, the processing time for background verification can vary depending on the individual case. However, it typically takes between 2 and 6 weeks to complete the process.

If you are concerned about the delay in your background verification, you can contact the CIC for updates. They can also provide you with more information about the process and what you can do to speed it up.

Reactions: femi_kan

aisling_ai

Apr 19, 2023
Hi Guys,
Can I renew my passport after receiving visa stamp with COPR but before landing? Reason being, my passport is just valid for next 6 months. Thanks.

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Guys any idea how much time will it take for us to receive PR card after eCOPR? will the processing time is from the day we upload the photo or the day when it gets approved? thanks

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
Yes, biometrics can delay or cause lag in background verification completion for immigration to Canada. This is because the biometrics information is used to verify your identity and to match you against criminal records and other databases. If there are any problems with your biometrics, it can delay the background verification process.

Here are some of the reasons why biometrics can delay background verification for immigration to Canada:
  • Improper fingerprints. If your fingerprints are not clear or if they do not match the fingerprints on file, it can delay the background verification process.
  • Incorrect information. If the information you provide at your biometrics appointment is incorrect, it can delay the background verification process.
  • System errors. If there are system errors at the biometrics facility, it can delay the background verification process.
  • High volume of applications. During peak periods, such as when there are changes to immigration regulations, the volume of applications can increase significantly. This can lead to delays in the background verification process.
If your biometrics are delayed, it is important to contact the Canadian Immigration Centre (CIC) to find out what is causing the delay and how long it will take to complete the process.

Here are some tips to help avoid delays in your background verification for immigration to Canada:
  • Make sure your fingerprints are clear. If you have any concerns about your fingerprints, you can practice fingerprinting yourself before your appointment.
  • Provide accurate information. Make sure you provide the correct information at your biometrics appointment
  • Be patient. Background verification can take some time, so be patient and do not panic if there is a delay.
According to the CIC website, the processing time for background verification can vary depending on the individual case. However, it typically takes between 2 and 6 weeks to complete the process.

If you are concerned about the delay in your background verification, you can contact the CIC for updates. They can also provide you with more information about the process and what you can do to speed it up.
Thanks for this.

eprpalmeida

May 7, 2020
Today's Update:

PNP Inland:

ITA - May 24, 2023
Application Submission - May 29, 2023
AOR - May 29, 2023
Biometrics Update - May 29, 2023
Medicals - May 29, 2023
Eligibility - Completed for myself (dependant still shows not started)
Background Verification - In Progress

I noticed a GU on my GCkey account yesterday and today on the tracker I saw my eligibility completed. Also, there is this message on the tracker:

Jun 21, 2023
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

However, I did not send any new information to them. Let's see what happens next.

Reactions: Tokelola

Thermo

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
Today's Update:

PNP Inland:

ITA - May 24, 2023
AOR - May 29, 2023
Medicals - May 29, 2023

I noticed a GU on my GCkey account yesterday and today on the tracker I saw my eligibility completed. Also, there is this message on the tracker:

Jun 21, 2023
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

However, I did not send any new information to them. Let's see what happens next.
My experience is exactly the same as yours. According to what I heard, your spouse eligibility will stay "not started" even after COPR. Did you see something like "your eligibility is completed" on your timeline?

eprpalmeida

May 7, 2020
My experience is exactly the same as yours. According to what I heard, your spouse eligibility will stay "not started" even after COPR. Did you see something like "your eligibility is completed" on your timeline?
No, only that message:

Jun 21, 2023

Reactions: Thermo

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Today's Update:

PNP Inland:

ITA - May 24, 2023
AOR - May 29, 2023
Medicals - May 29, 2023

Jun 21, 2023

Same for me. Eligibility on tracker went from not started to completed directly(June 20th), and timeline shows they received information from me on June 19th. Then I got an ADR for my CV the next day, not sure whats happening¯\_(ツ)_/¯

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Does anybody know if it's possible to attach a letter for IRCC to request a quick stamping process via VFS if someone works in aviation and will require his/her passport every other day at work ??

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Does anybody know if it's possible to attach a letter for IRCC to request a quick stamping process via VFS if someone works in aviation and will require his/her passport every other day at work ??
I haven't seen anything like that. But feel free to create a thread and see if you get a very specific answer.

Tokelola

Jun 27, 2022
Hello guys,

June 23 update - GC Key - You passed your medical exam!

The tracker is still showing Medical in Progress.

BG check - In progress. Eligibility - not started.

Thank you, guys, for your support and community. It feels good not to be alone.

I hope yall have a great Friday.