+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

Thermo

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
Hello guys, I just called IRCC and they told me my application is at the Rapid Response Operations Centre (RROC). Do you know if it is good or bad?

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Hello guys, I just called IRCC and they told me my application is at Rapid Response Operations Centre (RROC). Is it anything good or bad?
I don't know, but that's a very cool name. Sounds like Rock.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Tony

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Same for me. Eligibility on tracker went from not started to completed directly(June 20th), and timeline shows they received information from me on June 19th. Then I got an ADR for my CV the next day, not sure whats happening¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They also requested from one of my friends send his CV as well. He had a similar timeline to you. I think it is a quick verification process before completing your BG check and sending your COPR soon.

Reactions: qdee

Didi7777

Jun 24, 2023
Hi guys,

We have received an email "Request for Visa" (we are in the process of the FSW-outland program, AOR May 11).
The email says we have to send our passports within 30 days, unfortunately, we have to travel abroad and we cannot send them within the specified time period. We have filled the webform request for an extension for passport submission, but no answer so far.

Can you please advise if you had an experience like this? Can we get an extension? How does the process work? and most importantly does it complicate/ impact getting the visa for us?

Thanks!

Reactions: Tokelola

redhat1991

Jun 14, 2023
Hi guys,

We have received an email "Request for Visa" (we are in the process of the FSW-outland program, AOR May 11).
The email says we have to send our passports within 30 days, unfortunately, we have to travel abroad and we cannot send them within the specified time period. We have filled the webform request for an extension for passport submission, but no answer so far.

Can you please advise if you had an experience like this? Can we get an extension? How does the process work? and most importantly does it complicate/ impact getting the visa for us?

Thanks!
If you stay overseas around 1 month, You can submit your passport to VFS in that country.

femifawole

Jun 24, 2023
My AOR is MAY 13 and I am yet to receive BIL. Should I be worried at this point? My wife had visa refusal to US and I'm not sure if that's the reason for the delay. Need advise from the forum please