+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
My wife have a rare liver disease, she need a transplantation in like 10 years or so.
And my daughter have an autistic Syndrom.
People on Facebook pages told me that there is no way our medicals will get approval from IRCC.
Well thank god I didn't listen to them, I was honest I uploaded every document, and written a letter to explain everything.
I don't know if my letter played any role, but I did it anyway.
NB: Sorry my English is not that great, I am a French and Arabic speaker
Medical & Furtherance can be the most stressful time in a PR application [saying this from personal exp] - You did the right thing by providing everything you have and offering all the relevant explanation which helped IRCC make that informed decision. Happy for you !

empower

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023
Usually it gets updated on the same day. Expect yourself to see an update on GCKey during early EST work hours.
Is it required by IRCC to create immi tracker after AOR? What's its use? Please explain about it. I am hearing about this the first time.

empower

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023
Pretty sure that you are asking about PR tracker and not Myimmitracker, right? :D
I dont know which tracker i just read in this forum about some tracker and am so confused. I didn't know there are steps after AOR too. My AOR is today. Please can you explain what should i do next after AOR

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I dont know which tracker i just read in this forum about some tracker and am so confused. I didn't know there are steps after AOR too. My AOR is today. Please can you explain what should i do next after AOR
Not a lot of steps to take tbh. Now that you've gotten your AOR, you'll soon get a biometrics request from IRCC (usually this happens on the same day they give you a medical pass). Once that happens, you go to VFS (enjoy standing in 40 Celsius in a long line, been there done that too :D ) pay something like INR 500 (~CAD $10) and submit your biometrics.

Once IRCC link your biometrics, you wait for 24-48 hours and try to sign up for this PR tracker using your UCI number: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

You don't have to do anything till you get your PPR/RFV.

Meanwhile, I'd definitely suggest that you read as much as you can. You'll find most of the info here. You can also see our past AOR threads (Jan, Feb, Mar, etc) and learn a lot from some of our mistakes.

empower

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023
Not a lot of steps to take tbh. Now that you've gotten your AOR, you'll soon get a biometrics request from IRCC (usually this happens on the same day they give you a medical pass). Once that happens, you go to VFS (enjoy standing in 40 Celsius in a long line, been there done that too :D ) pay something like INR 500 (~CAD $10) and submit your biometrics.

Once IRCC link your biometrics, you wait for 24-48 hours and try to sign up for this PR tracker using your UCI number: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

You don't have to do anything till you get your PPR/RFV.

Meanwhile, I'd definitely suggest that you read as much as you can. You'll find most of the info here. You can also see our past AOR threads (Jan, Feb, Mar, etc) and learn a lot from some of our mistakes.
Thanks a lot for such clear explanation!

1. By when can i expect Medical pass or Biometrics? My E-Medical was on 16 May.

2. What's the use of the tracker? Is it from official source IRCC?

kaashi14

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Thank you for your kind words.
You have to keep your dreams alive and live normally even with circumstances like that, and keep fighting, otherwise you just surrender in despair.
Life is made up and down, and there will always be people who live worse than us.

I wish everyone good luck in your journey to fulfill your dreams, and maybe, why not, we will meet one day in Canada ;)
Love your attitude and positive outlook on life. Please keep it up!

Reactions: Miracle2018

kaashi14

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Hi guys!

ITA: 23rd March 2023
Upfront Medicals: 20th May 2023
AOR: 22nd May 2023

Let's hope for the best now!

empower

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023

@iSaidGoodDay please can you answer this.