<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Not technically May AOR but basically May AOR;)
ITA - April 26
Upfront medical - April 27
AOR - April 28

My UCI shows something like CANxxxxx, I assume this is the so called non-permanant UCI? I have to wait until it gets updated to an 8/10 digit number to create an application tracker right?(Edit turns out this was answered already oops just had to read posts)

payal bhavsar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
ITA - April 26
AOR - April 28

My UCI shows something like CANxxxxx, I assume this is the so called non-permanant UCI? I have to wait until it gets updated to an 8/10 digit number to create an application tracker right?(Edit turns out this was answered already oops just had to read posts)
I received ITA on 26th april, but wait for PCC...

payal bhavsar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
ITA - April 26
AOR - April 28

have you got your pcc ? are you from which country?

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
have you got your pcc ? are you from which country?
I collected all my police certificates back in March. I thought the worst case scenario would be getting a new police certificate if I don't get ITA within 6 months, so I applied in advance.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
IRCC tracker is good option for status check? is this create any problem in visa file?

or we will receive email for update from IRCC?
I am not sure what stage are you at of your application, but, tracker doesn't create any problem.

About the email, it is a bit nuanced. For AOR, BIL, PPR/RFV, and final decision made - you'll get an email update. Most of the time the email will have a title "We updated your application status" or "We sent you a message about your application", but for RFV the email would say "Ready for VISA".

You can ask me more off-topic questions over DM too (keeping the thread focused on supporting May AORs) :)

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
I am not sure what stage are you at of your application, but, tracker doesn't create any problem.

About the email, it is a bit nuanced. For AOR, BIL, PPR/RFV, and final decision made - you'll get an email update. Most of the time the email will have a title "We updated your application status" or "We sent you a message about your application", but for RFV the email would say "Ready for VISA".

You can ask me more off-topic questions over DM too (keeping the thread focused on supporting May AORs) :)
Hi, can you please help with this query -
I got the permanent UCI but when I try creating the account, it still says Incorrect Information.. any idea what's wrong?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi, can you please help with this query -
I got the permanent UCI but when I try creating the account, it still says Incorrect Information.. any idea what's wrong?
It usually takes 24-48 hours after UCI to work. If you are past that time, make sure:
1. You are entering everything exactly as you've it in your passport. Playaround with first name and last name. Make sure even the space is right between names.
2. Use city, state (or city, province) for date of birth.

It is usually either #1 or #2.

Reactions: qdee

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
It usually takes 24-48 hours after UCI to work. If you are past that time, make sure:
1. You are entering everything exactly as you've it in your passport. Playaround with first name and last name. Make sure even the space is right between names.
2. Use city, state (or city, province) for date of birth.

It is usually either #1 or #2.
Okay, thanks! Will check in a couple of days. Got my mep/bol only 12-13 hours ago

Reactions: YHA92

sathya.vasudevan11

Jul 9, 2020
Hello All,

CEC
- Inland (Applying along with Spouse)
ITA - 29-Mar-23
Application Submitted: 9-May-23
AOR - 10-May-23
Upfront Medical Completed: 10-Apr-23
Biometrics: Did it back in June 2020 for my WP (expecting it would be valid for 10years)

Am hearing from trusted sources that we are getting COPR in three weeks if all good and status of the application changes same day when we are getting the COPR. Each file is handled differently. Entering the stage of "You need patience bro" :)

pw0032239

Oct 24, 2021
Hello All,

CEC
ITA - 29-Mar-23
AOR - 10-May-23
Biometrics: Did it back in June 2020 for my WP (expecting it would be valid for 10years)

Am hearing from trusted sources that we are getting COPR in three weeks if all good and status of the application changes same day when we are getting the COPR. Each file is handled differently. Entering the stage of "You need patience bro" :)
I am seeing more of 6weeks timeline for copr

Reactions: sathya.vasudevan11

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello All,

CEC
ITA - 29-Mar-23
AOR - 10-May-23

There are very few outliers who got COPR in 3 weeks, so don't trust that. And no, the status of your application don't change we get the COPR if it comes earlier. My GCKey wasn't even updated till I got my passports back from stamping. Tracker was easily 3 days after receiving RFV.