+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
If they wrote "Review required for X", we would know what was there to worry about. If someone gave you R10 pass and there's a review required for documents, at max that could lead to a little delay or ADR, but highly unlikely to lead to rejections.

Apart from PCC or R10 issues; Most folks post ITA are unlikely to be rejected. I see lot of people who pull real bad shit and even they go through the system (I'm not thrilled about them cheating the system, but saying what it is). So don't worry! :)
What is the R10 bro?

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Hey guys, sorry for making a noise again.
What is the PAL? And how can I check its status? And why PAL is processed for PR?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hey guys, sorry for making a noise again.
What is the PAL? And how can I check its status? And why PAL is processed for PR?
PAL = Pre-arrival Services Letter.

Does the letter say "you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada."?

If so, then you and your dependants qualify for pre-arrival services by Canada to help you settle in Canada. Usually a PAL is issued before you reach a certain point in your application - it isn't always the case, but people often get their PR application approved after receiving a PAL.

Where did you get PAL? It most likely should be in your GCkey.

Reactions: babysharkiy

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
PAL = Pre-arrival Services Letter.

Does the letter say "you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada."?

If so, then you and your dependants qualify for pre-arrival services by Canada to help you settle in Canada. Usually a PAL is issued before you reach a certain point in your application - it isn't always the case, but people often get their PR application approved after receiving a PAL.

Where did you get PAL? It most likely should be in your GCkey.
Thanks so much for the clarification.
I do see alot people mention about "PAL pass" and was curious what is that.
I don't see the PAL status in my gckey account, requested GSMC notes and didn't arrive yet. Hopefully, I can see there.

---
Category: PNP-EE Inland
AOR: Jan.21, 2023
Biometrics & Medical passed in March.
Eligibility & Background check are under process.
My status: under stress :D

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I don't see the PAL status in my gckey account, requested GSMC notes and didn't arrive yet. Hopefully, I can see there.

---
If you're inland, there's a very high chance you will not receive a PAL as you're already in Canada. I wouldn't be too concerned.

Reactions: babysharkiy

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018

---
My Status : Annoyed & Exhausted :(

Pete_g

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Not sure if my case is similar to @nerdsh88t but I receive my GCMS notes this morning. My eligibility states 'Review Required' but no specific details ( like job duties do not align etc.). Although, it's clear the issue is with employment as my CRS points assessed by the case agent is 458 from 498 (at the time of application) so they didn't factor in the 40 points for 1 year Canadian experience. Not sure why since my duties in the letter align with NOC for the most part, I have the employer's info, dates, work duration, list of duties and pay outlined on the letter and I did enter NOC 13110 while applying. I received AOR on Jan 21. Medical, Criminality - Passed, Info Sharing - Complete, Security - Not Started. Just hoping to get some input from anyone who's been in or heard of similar situations. Trying to keep calm but NGL I am a bit stressed out now (I am a CEC applicant btw)

2020-12 to 2022-09 - Construction Administrator (NOC: 0013) - at xxxxxxxxx *REVIEW REQUIRED*
Web-based search confirms employer information

CLIENT'S PRIMARY NOC WAS ASSESED UNDER NOC 2021 - CLIENT'S DECLARED NOC FOR WORK EXPERIENCE WAS ASSESSED UNDER NOC 2021. PLEASE BE AWARE. NOC 13110 IS THE CORRECT NOC UNDER VERSION NOC 2021.

EMPLOYER VERIFIED VIA WEB SEARCH XXXXXXXXXX

• Letter confirms salary of XXXXX
  • Letter confirms full/time employment;
  • Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2020,2021,2022
CEC Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

CRS Canadian Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Not sure if my case is similar to @nerdsh88t but I receive my GCMS notes this morning. My eligibility states 'Review Required' but no specific details ( like job duties do not align etc.). Although, it's clear the issue is with employment as my CRS points assessed by the case agent is 458 from 498 (at the time of application) so they didn't factor in the 40 points for 1 year Canadian experience. Not sure why since my duties in the letter align with NOC for the most part, I have the employer's info, dates, work duration, list of duties and pay outlined on the letter and I did enter NOC 13110 while applying. I received AOR on Jan 21. Medical, Criminality - Passed, Info Sharing - Complete, Security - Not Started. Just hoping to get some input from anyone who's been in or heard of similar situations. Trying to keep calm but NGL I am a bit stressed out now (I am a CEC applicant btw)

2020-12 to 2022-09 - Construction Administrator (NOC: 0013) - at xxxxxxxxx *REVIEW REQUIRED*
Web-based search confirms employer information

CLIENT'S PRIMARY NOC WAS ASSESED UNDER NOC 2021 - CLIENT'S DECLARED NOC FOR WORK EXPERIENCE WAS ASSESSED UNDER NOC 2021. PLEASE BE AWARE. NOC 13110 IS THE CORRECT NOC UNDER VERSION NOC 2021.

EMPLOYER VERIFIED VIA WEB SEARCH XXXXXXXXXX
  • Letter confirms salary of XXXXX
  • Letter confirms full/time employment;
  • Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2020,2021,2022
CEC Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

CRS Canadian Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED
You might also want to ask Legalfalcon under this thread to get a better answer too: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-1108

Hope you get some answers soon.

YounGo85

Mar 21, 2023
Hello,

Having my fsw application stuck since AOR 12th of January with no response or update until now, I requested gcms notes and in the meantime, I wanna know if adressing a demand on the webform asking why I have this delay will be pertinent ? And also if it can make my application go forward ?

Thanks a lot in advance for answering.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello,

Having my fsw application stuck since AOR 12th of January with no response or update until now, I requested gcms notes and in the meantime, I wanna know if adressing a demand on the webform asking why I have this delay will be pertinent ? And also if it can make my application go forward ?

Thanks a lot in advance for answering.
About your questions:
1. Webforms will only get a standard response - that too only if they consider your application post standard processing times.
2. Raising webforms won't speed up your application.

I'd be very curious to see what you get in your GCMS notes. You can definitely call them and learn more about the stage of your application though.

Reactions: YounGo85

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Hi guys again~
I had difficulties when paying for my application and asked friend to pay for it (I shared screen and he entered his card nos). Will it be problem?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi guys again~
I had difficulties when paying for my application and asked friend to pay for it (I shared screen and he entered his card nos). Will it be problem?
This wasn't a recent payment, right? (because that would odd for a JAN AOR :D )

Apart from that, IRCC won't reject you because of the medium of payment.

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
This wasn't a recent payment, right? (because that would odd for a JAN AOR :D )

Apart from that, IRCC won't reject you because of the medium of payment.
Yes it was January AOR and I am remembering now Lol.

Thanks for your information. I have also double checked IRCC pay page and it seems it is not a problem.
The card you use does not have to be in your name. The cardholder’s name will appear on the receipt, but it does not need to match your application.