+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Thanks a lot, that's extremely helpful!
I am planning to go to Canada on a TRV in September/ October this year, so I'll most likely need this information.
Once you’re in Canada make sure you update your address ASAP if want to avoid any delays or confusion on their end. (Speaking from experience)

It’ll save you any headaches later!

Reactions: Scarpetta

Vishnu Kumar

Jun 8, 2021
i have submitted photocopy of the employment letter. Will my application get rejected? Thank you
Not to worry. You should be good with photocopy of employment letter. I submitted a print out of my employment letter (which is a photo copy) and my sponsorship has already been approved and sent to local visa office for further processing.

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Not to worry. You should be good with photocopy of employment letter. I submitted a print out of my employment letter (which is a photo copy) and my sponsorship has already been approved and sent to local visa office for further processing.
Thank you.

Uzma21

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Wonderful news, congrats, and thank you!
We're now wrestling with the utterly uncooperative system trying to link the bloody thing to my husband's CIC account..none of the combinations we tried today worked, so annoying!
This happened with us too. Send a web form and include screenshots of information you are entering along with your passport information page, they will let you know which info you are entering is incorrect. We eventually succeeded in linking our application to our account.

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
This happened with us too. Send a web form and include screenshots of information you are entering along with your passport information page, they will let you know which info you are entering is incorrect. We eventually succeeded in linking our application to our account.
When can we connect our application? We have received biometrics and SA. But we haven't received AOR1 yet. Thank you.

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON
When can we connect our application? We have received biometrics and SA. But we haven't received AOR1 yet. Thank you.
Usually 3-4 days after AOR. Since you received BIL and SA, you can link using UCI and Application number found in the BIL/SA letter. Step by Step instruction on how to link application in GCKey can be found here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

Iks001

Jul 15, 2021
Hi guys , is the passport information page for sponsor or PA .Is sponsor passport information required at any level ?

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi guys , is the passport information page for sponsor or PA .Is sponsor passport information required at any level ?
Maybe if you are a citizen but for permanent residents just a copy permanent resident card is required

Reactions: Iks001

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I have received SA and BIL. However, I have not recieved the Medical and AOR letter yet. I dont know in which order I should receive these emails?