+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

AramanB

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Hello guys,
Do we get email When file move to visa office? I got Biometric, MEDICAL and sponsor approval. In the sponsor approval they States that my file will be forwarded to Delhi visa office but I have not received any separate email that would confirms they have already forwarded.

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
Hello guys,
Do we get email When file move to visa office? I got Biometric, MEDICAL and sponsor approval. In the sponsor approval they States that my file will be forwarded to Delhi visa office but I have not received any separate email that would confirms they have already forwarded.
I had the same, where the SA already have the statement where it says where VO it will be transferred, and did not receive any separate email/letter. I think that’s how they do it now.

AramanB

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
I had the same, where the SA already have the statement where it says where VO it will be transferred, and did not receive any separate email/letter. I think that’s how they do it now.
May be.
Another question:
Do you think, VO won't start processing until they receive biometric and medical from applicant.

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
May be.
Another question:
Do you think, VO won't start processing until they receive biometric and medical from applicant.
You’ll get line 2 in ECAS, that says they already started processing your application. More importantly, you already have BIL and medical request, so just think of it as your application is already being processed as it is.

AramanB

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
You’ll get line 2 in ECAS, that says they already started processing your application. More importantly, you already have BIL and medical request, so just think of it as your application is already being processed as it is.
Okay thank you dear

Reactions: MBTS

princekhofu

May 22, 2021
hey everyone,

question about marriage certificate translation - do I need to translate this somewhere specific and get a stamp from my country's consulate in Canada or just a translation?

Thanks!!

Kngp@43

Jun 23, 2021
Hi
Does any one knows that when ircc updated the all documents for spousal sponsorship .yesterday i did a post about documents now our representative said all application has changed that is why they need new documents pr card copy ,tax paper and job letter.my friend's file was rcvd on 21 may 2021 .urgent it could be useful for those who haven't rcvd anything yet .please confirm and reply .

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
For spousal sponsorship you need to include PCC from your origin country as part of the initial application itself. Med test can be done after you get the request from CIC.
If the applicant has lived more than 6 months other than the home country, for study and work purpose then we need to submit ALL the PCCs at the time of submitting the file?

Kngp@43

Jun 23, 2021
Hello guys, Second attempt to send my application Outland.
we sent the first one in February but it was returned without any explanation, we did forget to include a copy of our original non translated marriage certificate, but even though we sent it later they returned our application.
Package received on the 27th of may. Let's hope for the best this time.
Good luck to everyone !
hi how was your file returned like did they return at your mailing address or you or representative got an email with all scaning documents.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi
Does any one knows that when ircc updated the all documents for spousal sponsorship .yesterday i did a post about documents now our representative said all application has changed that is why they need new documents pr card copy ,tax paper and job letter.my friend's file was rcvd on 21 may 2021 .urgent it could be useful for those who haven't rcvd anything yet .please confirm and reply .
Have you seen the actual correspondence from IRCC? Get a copy of it from your rep so you can see exactly what it says. The rep should be sending you a copy of all correspondence from IRCC. What your rep is saying is very strange.

Kngp@43

Jun 23, 2021
Have you seen the actual correspondence from IRCC? Get a copy of it from your rep so you can see exactly what it says. The rep should be sending you a copy of all correspondence from IRCC. What your rep is saying is very strange.
It's my friend's case .Firstly rep said that officer needs these 3 documents.and now when my friend visited him ,he said officer has sent me an email with app number but he also sent me your all documents by scanning in an email.what is the meaning of all that .and now rep will mail her all documents by post again.that means file was returned ? Coz my friend did not attach tax paper she told me today .

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
It's my friend's case .Firstly rep said that officer needs these 3 documents.and now when my friend visited him ,he said officer has sent me an email with app number but he also sent me your all documents by scanning in an email.what is the meaning of all that .and now rep will mail her all documents by post again.that means file was returned ? Coz my friend did not attach tax paper she told me today .
Very strange, did your friend specifically ask the rep if it was returned, should have been a letter with it saying why it has been returned. Without more information nobody here can really help you.

Kngp@43

Jun 23, 2021
Very strange, did your friend specifically ask the rep if it was returned, should have been a letter with it saying why it has been returned. Without more information nobody here can really help you.
He said i have your file number but they will send new one once we submit your application .he did not told anything to her.but as i am assuming file was returned. but why someone will send your all documents in one email specially the cpc officer. in pr process if we applied via paper file they return whole paper file if some info has not given.but in this case i have no idea what is going on.

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello,

Which home address IRCC use to return the paper file? Sponsor's or applicant's address? Thank you.