+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

gc1735

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
Anyone having trouble logging into GCKey? I keep getting rerouted to a page that asks me to select English or French, and then when I select a language it sends me back to the Immigration home page.

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
Anyone having trouble logging into GCKey? I keep getting rerouted to a page that asks me to select English or French, and then when I select a language it sends me back to the Immigration home page.
It happens to me sometimes too. Just wait after 10-15 minutes, or restart your browser.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Go incognito amd give it a try. Worked for me.

Reactions: MBTS

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Finally - an update! After initially sending my application in Feb. 2020 and having it returned due to an error on my part and then re-submitting in May this year - I received both biometrics and medical request today.

Something that may be of interest - everything I've read here suggests that AOR1 goes to the sponsor. My wife (my sponsor) has not received anything - the first acknowledgment of receipt we have is the BR and MR sent to me - the applicant.
Which date your application was received? Thanks.

cb2020

Jun 9, 2020
I'm having even stranger issues trying to login - I enter my username and password then accept the terms and conditions then get to a screen asking a security question to confirm my identity. The security questions are not mine! I've tried clearing browsing data, different browsers etc. but I keep getting different security questions that I am 100% certain I would never have created for my login!

AranChen

Mar 27, 2021
I advice you call them and use your receipt number for verification that worked for me and I have received AOR 1 submitted May 6th and application was received 7th May and received pre AOR June 24th....
Did you phone the Sydney case processing centre in Nova Scotia? Do you have a phone number you can share with me? Cheers

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Did you phone the Sydney case processing centre in Nova Scotia? Do you have a phone number you can share with me? Cheers
Yes please share. I have called yesterday and they have asked me application number which was weird since I called them specifically to know about my AOR.

OMoe

Jun 23, 2021
Hi, I have just booked a Biometric appointment at the London UK, VAC. The confirmation letter says to bring a signed "VFS consent form".
Does anyone know what this is and where to print it out?

Last edited:

AramanB

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
UPDATE :-
Application Received -- may 19, 2021
Biometric instruction letter received-- July 07, 2021
No AOR, MEDICAL REQUEST & SA yet.

Scarpetta

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Category........
FAM
To anyone else who might be struggling to connect their application: try thinking where IRCC could have made a mistake inputting your data.
I got in touch with them via webform giving them all the data combinations my husband and I had tried over the month, and they got back to me 10 days later saying that I was inputting my birth place incorrectly (which, as you can imagine, is hardly possible). But at least I knew where to focus my efforts.
Today, just for the fun of it, I tried putting the name of my country of birth into the "place of birth" and then repeating the same under "country of birth". As in "UK, UK".
That did it. I am lost for words.

Reactions: MBTS