+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Kevin2021

Jul 2, 2021
Yes all the documents were returned but they just indicated were i was missing the address. So i have to send everything again.
So sorry to hear about that, my file was also returned back on May 12 and resend it again on may 18. They said I didnt include fees receipt. If i may ask you, what was the form you missed the address on ?

Mel1

Jun 2, 2018
So sorry to hear about that, my file was also returned back on May 12 and resend it again on may 18. They said I didnt include fees receipt. If i may ask you, what was the form you missed the address on ?
Thank you dear. It was the form for additional family information. I didn't put the address.

Kevin2021

Jul 2, 2021
Thank you dear. It was the form for additional family information. I didn't put the address.
I been through the same thing in month of May so I understand your feeling. You will get the file number this time. God Bless

Mel1

Jun 2, 2018
I been through the same thing in month of May so I understand your feeling. You will get the file number this time. God Bless
I pray so, did you get you file number after u resend it? Thank you so much and God bless you too.

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello guys,

My application was received on May 11 but still haven't received AOR. any idea for such delay???
Thank you.

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
Hello guys,

My application was received on May 11 but still haven't received AOR. any idea for such delay???
Thank you.
If you’re sure that your application package is complete, then try the webform to ask for an update or you can try calling them as well. Use your receipt number for reference.

Also try checking your spam folder, just to be sure that you haven’t received any email yet from IRCC.

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
How do i know when the application has been transferred to the VISA OFFICE?
You’re supposed to receive an email. As for my experience the sponsorship approval and transferring to a visa office was just in one email. Although as I’ve read from the forum as well, once you have Line 2 in ECAS, that says they already started processing your application, that meant it is being processed by the Visa office already.

Bebo152

Jul 5, 2021
I have sent the photocopy of PCC… I didn’t realize, I was supposed to send original copy of police clearance. application received May 31, 2021 . I am worried will my application returned back?