App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Thanks so much,what if I wait to get Visa then I emailed them about my case.
Yeah that is possible but please do check college's terms in refunding of money if you paid any thing because there is certain time limit in it. If that time is past then they will refuse to refund. Well it is only needed if you paid tuition fee.

harikrishna_i

Oct 4, 2019
Hi,

I have received an offer letter from lambton college for cyber security and computer forensics(graduate certificate) and cennetinial college for software engineering technology- fast track(advanced diploma). Can someone please suggest me which college is better and course?

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Yeah that is possible but please do check college's terms in refunding of money if you paid any thing because there is certain time limit in it. If that time is past then they will refuse to refund. Well it is only needed if you paid tuition fee.
Thanks yap I paid one year deposit

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks yap I paid one year deposit
I checked courses that are offered in January,March and September but for My case it's like a Transfer course because I applied on June last year and I was given January intake and when I check on January and March courses in that college I can't find it but it's in September intake,so let me have Visa then I will email the college if they will give me May intake or I just wait till September.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
I checked courses that are offered in January,March and September but for My case it's like a Transfer course because I applied on June last year and I was given January intake and when I check on January and March courses in that college I can't find it but it's in September intake,so let me have Visa then I will email the college if they will give me May intake or I just wait till September.
It is unlikely that they will have your course in may but still contact them. Else as you said choose September intake it is the main intake and it will be a good option.

malumarinhoo

Jan 28, 2020
Hey everyone, I have a doubt.
Im applying for a student visa for me and an open work permit for my husband. My college starts in May, so in the CIC website it says that student visas are taking "4 weeks" to be processed, and Work Permits "100 days".

Witch scenario should I consider? And if decide to apply only for my student visa now, is it possible to apply only for him later or even separated?

Thanks

Hari700

Jan 12, 2020
It is unlikely that they will have your course in may but still contact them. Else as you said choose September intake it is the main intake and it will be a good option.
I applied in university of Regina for May intake and my friend got his offer letter and till

Hari700

Jan 12, 2020
I welcome everyone who are applying to study in may 2020 here. Please have discussions with each other and help each other about questions regarding admission , college, course, part time job, vacation and so on. Please consider helping others.
(Also make new friends who you may meet in may).
My friend and I applied in university of Regina and he got his offer letter but I didn’t am I rejected??