+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2020 intake (general discussion)

Sakshi4997

Dec 13, 2019
Hey everyone!
I have applied for Global Business Management in Centennial College on 17 Nov and received my offer letter on 19 Nov. I have already paid first semester's tuition fees and received the payment receipt. I ll will apply for the visa via online hopefully this month. I didn't go for any agent. All by myself. Is there anyone who's planning to apply for visa via Online?
Hey
I am also going to Centennial for May 2020. Did your visa got approved?

harikrishna_i

Oct 4, 2019
Anyone here studying cyber security and computer forensics graduate certificate in mississauga ... i have got offer letter for it...I would like to know how the course is? How the college is? What are job opportunities?
Thanks in advance...

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Anyone here studying cyber security and computer forensics graduate certificate in mississauga ... i have got offer letter for it...I would like to know how the course is? How the college is? What are job opportunities?
Thanks in advance...
Job opportunities are hard to come by with college 'certificates'. That is the harsh truth. I urge you to look into Master's programs at more reputable universities. Of course, it is also possible to get jobs with these certificates but colleges do not care about employment placement nor do they have the resources to facilitate this so it is up to you to network and find a job.

If that is not an option then choose a program with a CO-OP requirement and one that has been known to have successful placements at companies. The onus is on you to contact current and past students and find out which programs are great.

Last edited:

Sanyamkhullar

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I've applied for Hospitality Prog in College of the Rockies (COTR), BC on 22nd OCT'19.
Got my Offer Letter on 4th Dec'19
LOA on 13th Jan'20
Now I've submitted the funds in my GIC account (ICICI Bank) on 28Jan'20. Still haven't got any update?

Sukhpreet_singh

Jan 31, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I've applied for Hospitality Prog in College of the Rockies (COTR), BC on 22nd OCT'19.
Got my Offer Letter on 4th Dec'19
LOA on 13th Jan'20
Now I've submitted the funds in my GIC account (ICICI Bank) on 28Jan'20. Still haven't got any update?
it usually takes 9 to 12 days ,also in some cases like mine i recieved gic letter within 4 days of sending funds from my bank. so don't worry u will get mail soon in ur scotia bank secure mail.