23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Yes I applied online
Dude i think Ashekul have some doubt on how to apply for visa himself. Please clarify his doubts if he ask anything.

Reactions: Ashekul

Ashekul

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Yeah I want to know which documents go to which sections? I am assuming all educational documents and study plan go into client section.

everyjuan

Dec 18, 2019
Hi, We applied last August 2019 for May 2020 intake (1yr program) and got approved Sept 2019. I plan to extend to another 1yr program. My questions are do I need to pay for another biometrics and Medical for student permit extension? thank you

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Did anyone get their visas for May 2020 intakes?
In previous replies there is many people telling that they got their visa and even the reply below you stated he got the visa. So yeah

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Hi, I applied last August 2019 for May 2020 intake (1yr program) and got approved Sept 2019. I plan to extend to another 1yr program. My questions are do I need to pay for another biometrics and Medical for student permit extension? thank you
I don't think its necessary but I am no pro at this. Atleast in my knowledge I think if you get visa you won't have to do anything but please wait for other replies as I may be utterly wrong.

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
I am here for may 2020.
Before I applied for Jan 2020 but got my visa refusal for second time on november.
Now i change my college to university and still waiting to receive my LOA from fairleigh university and reapply for visa for third time. I would appreciate if anyone could help to Solve the issue of purpose of visit and leaving canada.

arajput999

Dec 17, 2019
Hello

I have a issue. I had applied for Student Visa and got refused with

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay.......................".

My agent had told me that my case was very strong. I do not know why they refused my application. I have an in-eligible EE profile which is not eligible and no longer valid. Is this can be a reason of refusal ? and also, I did not mention about my EE profile in SOP.

What should I do next, shall I proceed further to re-apply and mention about my EE profile in my SOP. Will it increase the chances of VISA approval.

Right now I am going through hard times and my agent had told me that chances to get visa are very less.

1. I have done Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science
2. I have applied for Wireless Networking in Lambton College
3. 3.5 years of experience I have now and working in a same domain. Cloud operations department
4. R-7.5 L-7.5 W-6 S-6

I have given some points to come back in India. I have a good career in India in various companies and little about attachment with my family and rest of I have written what type of opportunities is available in India and my future plan to start my own venture.

I don't know why my application got refused because of this stupid reason. If there is a reason for refusal is dual intent then why they have mentioned in their website that dual intent is legal and there is no reason to refuse the application on the basis of dual intent.

My file is in-eligible don't have any eligibility then what is the problem. Mistakenly I have made EE profile to check eligibility and it is showing that I am ineligible and application is not valid.

will this mistake never give me chance to study there. I am very tensed right now. what they want why they do not follow their own policies.

Please suggest me and provide me valuable suggestions.

jd1996

Jan 5, 2020
Hi everyone! Did anybody here send in their applications online last December? If so, did you receive an update regarding your visa?