syedsamiuddin

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
Hey I am planning to do a diploma in computer programming probably in Algonquin college Ottawa or Georgian college Barrie. But I am confused about which is best if I want to work part time.
Where did you apply? I have applied for Georgian College for Computer Programmer Co-op Summer 2020 on 7 Jan 2020, waiting for LOA

RjH_4589

Jan 19, 2020
Chennai, India
Yes there is still programs available just tell me your prefered program and province so that further assistance can be made
Hi,

I am looking to apply to Business Analytics & Insights - Canadian Context ( Ontario College Graduate Certificate - 2 year/4 semester) program in Centennial College for May 2020 intake which is still shown as Available, as same program - Business Analytics & Insights (1 year/ 3 semester) for Sep 2020 intake is closed.

Is it feasible to apply now for the May 2020 intake. Do I have enough time to make an necessary proceedings. I also need to obtain loan for my study. Will I have time to do my biometrics & Visa processing.. Could you please help me with this?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Which colleges have you applied for?
I applied in Conestoga college Waterloo. But i changed my intake to sept due to certain reasons.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Hi,

I am looking to apply to Business Analytics & Insights - Canadian Context ( Ontario College Graduate Certificate - 2 year/4 semester) program in Centennial College for May 2020 intake which is still shown as Available, as same program - Business Analytics & Insights (1 year/ 3 semester) for Sep 2020 intake is closed.

Is it feasible to apply now for the May 2020 intake. Do I have enough time to make an necessary proceedings. I also need to obtain loan for my study. Will I have time to do my biometrics & Visa processing.. Could you please help me with this?
When I checked their website it is still available for may 2020 and I think this program is only summer intake one in centennial college that's why it's not avail in September. Well if you got offer letter already it might be possible. Conditional offer letter usually take 1 month or more in case of centennial. Now incase of education loan it will take a time frame of 1 month that makes 2 months in total. Now almost 15 days for biometrics and medical and add 16 days for visa application process under sds. That makes another month. So all this take upto 3 months which is the end of april. So I doubt if you could make it. I can not give a definite data these are all predictions. I highly recommend for you to try September intake, since it is not available in Centennial try another college. This is just an advice don't consider my words as final. Ask others who are experienced such as agents or abroad education consultancy. Thanks

Jan 27, 2020
so my husband got rejected and this was the message he got.
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

i dont know if it was because of the recent application i did here in canada. i updated my court marriage cert in my msp.at the time i applied for my study permit we were not married but we got married before i traveled for my masters. while he was applying for his we were married but we decided not to fill married thinking it might affect his visa. now we both confused.

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Hey!!! Everybody I applied for Cambrian clg for IBM course on jan20 can anyone join me ??
Hello everyone I had applied for January intake 2020, got accepted at New college of Caledonia,but till now I haven't gotten my Visa,but already written defferal letter to college to give me another semester,and they sent me there Portal,when I try to apply for May intake it doesn't show my program what should I do pliz can someone assist me

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
I welcome everyone who are applying to study in may 2020 here. Please have discussions with each other and help each other about questions regarding admission , college, course, part time job, vacation and so on. Please consider helping others.
(Also make new friends who you may meet in may).
Thank you,I had applied to study in Canada got accepted,and was to join college of New Caledonia on 6th January but till now I haven't gotten my Visa,then I had to write defferal letter to them and they gave me application Portal but when I try to apply it doesn't show my program, what sh
I welcome everyone who are applying to study in may 2020 here. Please have discussions with each other and help each other about questions regarding admission , college, course, part time job, vacation and so on. Please consider helping others.
Please I need your help

Reactions: DPBSConsultant

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Please I need your help

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Please I need your help
Hey Naomikiptoo. Heres my guess i think they don't have your program available for may intake. It is because may intake is not a main one. May intake is scarce in program and college availability. So what I am saying is your program might not be available for may intake.
Here is the things I can suggest. First of all contact college representatives and explain your problem. If they are helpless then check another program you can study which is available in may. If that's not practicable check if the program is available for September intake. Most time it will be available. If all these won't be possible i suggest you to cancel your admission and ask them for refund if you paid the fees and check for same program in another college which is available in may intake.

Reactions: DPBSConsultant