+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2020 intake (general discussion)

Guri Bawa

Mar 23, 2020
Hey!!! I am entrolled in Fleming college Project Management course. Our college defer intake from May to Sep 2020. Completion time of course is 8 months. Shall I get 4 months break during my course? Nothing mentioned on Letter of Acceptance. Please help.

4vian

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
With regards to financial status; what documents did you provide?
I added 6mnth bank statement of grand father that shows total transaction or more than approx. 150k INR loan paper of 45k CAD and bank statement of grandfather and father worth 25k CAD and property valuation or around 1,50,00,000 INR

Drsunmeet Singh

Mar 26, 2020
Hi there i have also applied on 12th march bio matric 14th march and till then nothing has changed not even medical status updatein my gckey status I'm worried as i have applied for Sheridan college may intake

Priya28

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah may 2020 hmc campus
Did you got visa?
Going for may or deffering?
Which course?

Thanks for replying..... i am on my final stage... already applied for visa on 7th march and biomatric done on 12th but didn’t receive any update after that due to current situation.

Drsunmeet Singh

Mar 26, 2020
Did you got visa?
Going for may or deffering?
Which course?

Thanks for replying..... i am on my final stage... already applied for visa on 7th march and biomatric done on 12th but didn’t receive any update after that due to current situation.
Nah unfortunately not yet it's still under process I'm enrolled in professional accounting course and yours ? I have requested deferment but they told me to hold on but i don't see anypoint going in may just follow Sheridan college page on Instagram they post daily updates overthere

Priya28

Mar 23, 2020
Nah unfortunately not yet it's still under process I'm enrolled in professional accounting course and yours ? I have requested deferment but they told me to hold on but i don't see anypoint going in may just follow Sheridan college page on Instagram they post daily updates overthere
Ohk .... i am in the same course professional accounting... ping me here if you receive any update from visa application or sheridan. Thanks

Drsunmeet Singh

Mar 26, 2020
Ohk .... i am in the same course professional accounting... ping me here if you receive any update from visa application or sheridan. Thanks
Really? I have already had word with our course coordinator and she gave me everything from syllabus to everything as we have to score high grades in all 6 subjects to get internship