+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

PR_Query

May 13, 2021
Guys , anybody who is inland CEC with Outland dependants have they received COPR ?
I'm in the same boat as you are. May 29th AOR. Criminality and background check in progress, security not started. Eligibility passed back on October. Not sure what to do to get the processing done. Please let me know if you have any updates.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I got an update TODAY. When I logged out and logged in again, it changed to submitted. I also received the following response TODAY to my webfrom which I raised two-three weeks ago. You can also see my enquiry at the end ... Do you have any ideas what does this update means? Is it because of my webform.

Good day Karimzadeh Younjali Morteza,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this is a response to the enquiries received below.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're working at full capacity to process applications. You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We understand that this may be a difficult time for you and we are here to assist you by providing you with the information we have available at this time.

If you've already submitted an Express Entry application for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class, we invite you to visit our website to:

· Check your application status,

o the Client Support Centre agents cannot give you more information than what is available in your online account or in the Client Application Status tool,

· See where we're at with processing during the pandemic,

o the date posted on our website is updated weekly,

o it is determined by looking at the applications we recently made a final decision on,

o we then calculate the average date that we received those applications.

If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it. It will also take longer to process an application if we need you to submit extra documents.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

IRCC is working on giving you the most updated information as the situation evolves, and all our efforts are dedicated to answering your concerns. Our website is updated regularly as more information is made available.

Given these circumstances, we invite you to continue visiting our website regularly to receive up-to-date information as new announcements are made and to obtain information on travel restrictions and changes to our services that may affect you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Simone, agent 4720
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form is used for convenience; it refers to all genders.
Sent: 2021-04-30 6:10:57 PM
To: Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre@cic.gc.ca
Subject: In Canada Case Specific Enquiry - Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry

Enquiry:
Thank you for NOT investigating my background check during this troubling time. I have just held my life for a long time, and I was waiting for a decision. This delay just destroyed my life. I am an inland applicant inside Canada (CEC program). You can leave my documents there for years and years. I have lost all my hope.

Sent: 2021-04-30 6:11:11 PM
I think they took out time to respond to your enquiry. The update you received is also very promising. Maybe your application is now approved

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
I got an update TODAY. When I logged out and logged in again, it changed to submitted. I also received the following response TODAY to my webfrom which I raised two-three weeks ago. You can also see my enquiry at the end ... Do you have any ideas what does this update means? Is it because of my webform.

Good day Karimzadeh Younjali Morteza,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this is a response to the enquiries received below.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're working at full capacity to process applications. You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We understand that this may be a difficult time for you and we are here to assist you by providing you with the information we have available at this time.

If you've already submitted an Express Entry application for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class, we invite you to visit our website to:

· Check your application status,

o the Client Support Centre agents cannot give you more information than what is available in your online account or in the Client Application Status tool,

· See where we're at with processing during the pandemic,

o the date posted on our website is updated weekly,

o it is determined by looking at the applications we recently made a final decision on,

o we then calculate the average date that we received those applications.

If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it. It will also take longer to process an application if we need you to submit extra documents.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

IRCC is working on giving you the most updated information as the situation evolves, and all our efforts are dedicated to answering your concerns. Our website is updated regularly as more information is made available.

Given these circumstances, we invite you to continue visiting our website regularly to receive up-to-date information as new announcements are made and to obtain information on travel restrictions and changes to our services that may affect you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Simone, agent 4720
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form is used for convenience; it refers to all genders.
Sent: 2021-04-30 6:10:57 PM
To: Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre@cic.gc.ca
Subject: In Canada Case Specific Enquiry - Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry

Enquiry:
Thank you for NOT investigating my background check during this troubling time. I have just held my life for a long time, and I was waiting for a decision. This delay just destroyed my life. I am an inland applicant inside Canada (CEC program). You can leave my documents there for years and years. I have lost all my hope.

Sent: 2021-04-30 6:11:11 PM
As @ForUs2020 said, I believe your request has been heard and you might be hearing good news very soon. Good luck to you.

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
I'm in the same boat as you are. May 29th AOR. Criminality and background check in progress, security not started. Eligibility passed back on October. Not sure what to do to get the processing done. Please let me know if you have any updates.
None , My AOR is May 18th Eligibility passed in August not sure what is happening but this is really frustrating at this point as it is already a year and the COVID now seems an excuse unfortunately .

Sep 16, 2020
Please read the following and guide me @legalfalcon and others. How can I provide these documents within 7 days????? I think I will need to translate my military card (I was exempt), and official translation takes a lot of time. Please guide me with each bullet points. I have no idea of them. Thank you. I am full of stress.

Dear Morteza Karimzadeh Younjali,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
92332259 - Morteza Karimzadeh Younjali:

 Military Records: A certified copy of Military records and Military table. If you were exempt, please also provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority.

 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

 Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

 Kit, Application forms: Application guide and forms sent to applicants PhD kit.

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence.
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account. If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete. Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Kerikeri

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Please read the following and guide me. How can I provide these documents within 7 days????? I think I will need to translate my military card (I was exempt), and official translation takes a lot of time. Please guide me with each bullet points. I have no idea of them. Thank you. I am full of stress.

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

 Military Records: A certified copy of Military records and Military table. If you were exempt, please also provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority.

 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

 Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

 Kit, Application forms: Application guide and forms sent to applicants PhD kit.

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence.
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account. If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete. Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
Ask @legalfalcon here

mlh

Jul 17, 2020
Please read the following and guide me @legalfalcon and others. How can I provide these documents within 7 days????? I think I will need to translate my military card (I was exempt), and official translation takes a lot of time. Please guide me with each bullet points. I have no idea of them. Thank you. I am full of stress.

I think apart from the Military Records you should be able to fill out the requested forms pretty quickly. Regarding the military card, I would submit a request to translate the military card (and ask for expedited processing if possible) and provide the IRCC with the receipt/proof of your translation request and explain that you are waiting for translation to be completed.

Sep 16, 2020
I think apart from the Military Records you should be able to fill out the requested forms pretty quickly. Regarding the military card, I would submit a request to translate the military card (and ask for expedited processing if possible) and provide the IRCC with the receipt/proof of your translation request and explain that you are waiting for translation to be completed.
Can you please see the fourth option, please (kit part) for PhD). thanks for your message.

mlh

Jul 17, 2020
Can you please see the fourth option, please (kit part) for PhD). thanks for your message.
I am not sure about that one, I assumed IRCC has sent you the forms to fill out. Anyway I know there is a form (SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FOR STUDENTS) that they would ask from some applicants, here is an example of such request https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/supplementary-information-request-for-students.622039/

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi, I got my GCMS back in March, and only eligibility passed, security and criminality not started also‍. I don’t know what should be done actually. I even got a representative managing my case, and they too can’t push IRCC to move my case at a faster pace. They ordered the GCMS again, and I will probably receive it within the next 2 weeks. Do you know other FSW-O applicants in other months, who got their COPR??
I'm sorry I don't know any FSW-O applicants who received copr :( do you know if there is a whatsapp group or something like that for FSW-O May AOR applicants ? that might be more helpful.

egycan1990

Feb 15, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-05-2020
I'm sorry I don't know any FSW-O applicants who received copr :( do you know if there is a whatsapp group or something like that for FSW-O May AOR applicants ? that might be more helpful.
I wish I knew one, I think we’re the only FSW-O here