+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Therealdurgesh

Jan 18, 2021
AOR- May 10th, no update since Oct 22,2020. Everything has been passed except Criminality check.
Today saw an ghose update...I can not see anything though in my profile..
Yesterday raised a webform..does anyone know.. Does profile gets updated by raising a webform??

• Sad
Reactions: Afi365

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
AOR 17 May
I had an update on 27 March, but did not know that it was a glitch or not. Therefore, I just called a few minutes ago to ask for this:
Security not started yet,
Criminality is in progress
The agent told me the update you had might be due to the webform you have sent, and we also do not know what was that.
Nobody knows, and nobody gives the right answer for processing time.
Could be an update on ur file usually when the officer opens ur file u will see a GU even though the process shows no change as the agent doesnt have access to see the real time processing...happened to me for security process seen 2 GU's back to back in 2 days and when called the agent explained to me everytime u see GU it could be some progress or officer opening ur file to work on and later i get to know through GCMS note security passed...

But dont keep up ur hope just take it like might be a glitch and if its really on the positive side good news for you...

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
AOR- May 10th, no update since Oct 22,2020. Everything has been passed except Criminality check.
Today saw an ghose update...I can not see anything though in my profile..
Yesterday raised a webform..does anyone know.. Does profile gets updated by raising a webform??
I have raised couple of webforms and never seen a GU so i guess it wont be for that reason and its not glitch too i didnt get any GU today..

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
After a long wait, got good news ☺
I got my PR approved today, Aor - 27 May, 2020, medical - 15 July,2020 and biometrics - 27 oct, 2020, criminality and background check done - 27 oct, 2020, eligibility reviewed again - 9th April, 2021, final decision approved on notes on 23 Jan, 2021 and final decision on profile - 9th April, 2021. No ghost update, last ghost update was on 23 Jan, 2021

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I got my PR approved today, Aor - 27 May, 2020, medical - 15 July,2020 and biometrics - 27 oct, 2020, criminality and background check done - 27 oct, 2020, eligibility reviewed again - 9th April, 2021, final decision approved on notes on 23 Jan, 2021 and final decision on profile - 9th April, 2021. No ghost update, last ghost update was on 23 Jan, 2021
Congrats BUDDY i wish sending the sam msg in this forum..by today its been exactly 1 yr i recieved ITA apr 9,2020..in a month will be 1yr for processing...

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Congratulations , I have a quick question when you say eligibility reviewed again are you suggesting that your initial review which was passed would again go through the same process ?

Krn08

Jul 11, 2020
FSW O, May 2020. Submitted a webform recently to check the status of my application. Received a very vague response after 25 days, They wont even tell the status.

Can someone please tell when can one expect to receive GCMS after the date of ordering? I ordered it through my friend who is currently on study visa in Canada through ATIP. Thought the response could be quicker through this channel. Thanks in advance for your help.

Response from IRCC -

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Krn08

Jul 11, 2020
Anyone from India with may 2020 Aor who have filed under Federal Skilled workers and have received the copr ?
Dont think any FSW person is receiving. PNP outlands prior to March 18, 2020 have started getting though. Must be due to their special requirements.

FSW are stuck in limbo.