+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Yes, so as per a webform which i had raised in february, everything was passed except for the security, which had not started.... i guess either they have started the security or it is passed now.
its good to see things finally moving... huh
What's the latest, have you gotten your cope?

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon do you think there is a tiny tiny movement in my application spotted with the difference between two webform responses I got below:

In Sep 2020: eligibility: "The eligibility verification as not been initiated" (my eligibility, per case analyst, appears met but review required due to a yes to a stat question -- us visa application was rejected in the past).

Today: eligibility: "The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied".

Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon do you think there is a tiny tiny movement in my application spotted with the difference between two webform responses I got below:

In Sep 2020: eligibility: "The eligibility verification as not been initiated" (my eligibility, per case analyst, appears met but review required due to a yes to a stat question -- us visa application was rejected in the past).

Today: eligibility: "The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied".

Thank you.
This will be mere speculation. Unless you get an affirmative answer that your eligibility has been passed, it makes no difference whether it is being verified or it is yet to start.

To read on webform responses in general, see https://bit.ly/3g8LqVA

Reactions: Twee

Alex.b

Jan 22, 2021
I did not got any update after july 7 2020. PNP inland alberta
Same no update ! Since September 2020, they are working only on CEC files as they are inland, I cannot understand why they are not working on Pnp inland also! There is no travel restrictions for us too!?

what’s your aor guys?

Darpie

Nov 3, 2020
@legalfalcon please l would like to ask from you, my first application was treated for almost ten months before an officer concluded my application was incomplete, and l have reapply for second time, Pls l want to know if my second application will be treated fast based on the fact that criminal, eligibility medical, background check etc was once passed in the first application? Or everything will start fresh?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please l would like to ask from you, my first application was treated for almost ten months before an officer concluded my application was incomplete, and l have reapply for second time, Pls l want to know if my second application will be treated fast based on the fact that criminal, eligibility medical, background check etc was once passed in the first application? Or everything will start fresh?
Each application when it is submitted will go though the processing again an just because your had submitted an application before would not expedite the new process.

Also, stages such as security, eligibility are done de novo for each application you file.

lampqmal

Jan 6, 2021
Ahoy! Aor May 12 here. I saw a ghost update this morning then I called IRCC. I was told that my criminality check was passed this morning. Everything else had been passed since late Oct 2020. Does this mean that COPR is around the corner now?

hacip

Jul 22, 2016
The date has updated to May 31 to June 6 but still, I think many of May AOR remained. I just hate IRCC.
Same here... My application has been approved December 2020 - according to the GCMS notes received on January 2021
I check the CIC portal every day but no update so far..

I sent a web form a couple of weeks ago but no response yet. I will try to call them tomorrow morning again but so far I couldn't speak with an agent. Honestly, I do not think they will tell anything new.

@legalfalcon do you have any suggestions for us?

• Sad
Reactions: Afi365