+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Any may applicants still waiting for pr?? As per their online status they are telling they are processing may 24 to 30
May 27th, officer didn’t touch my file since Jan 23,2021 and it shows approved on notes when I ordered on feb 3,2021. But still waiting

ahujadhruv

Feb 2, 2021
Any may applicants still waiting for pr?? As per their online status they are telling they are processing may 24 to 30
May 28th
Everything done.
Only Security Left - Not Started.

As per IRCC - 2 officers (One from Sydeny. NS and other from Ottawa are working on file.)

KB187

Jan 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
11 May 2020
May 27th, officer didn’t touch my file since Jan 23,2021 and it shows approved on notes when I ordered on feb 3,2021. But still waiting
[/QUO

VO...?

Seudo

Dec 3, 2020
Hi all I wanted to share an update.

My AOR is May 15, I was stuck forever with Criminality not started until late February that month all stages were passed, and then nothing just of course the frustration of waiting for 11 months.

Last week I sent a webform requesting information and today I received a call from IRCC, they called to confirm me and my dependant were indeed inside Canada right now, we confirmed and then they said we should expect the COPR in 2 weeks.

Just wanted to share this. Good luck to all.

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020

My AOR is May 15, I was stuck forever with Criminality not started until late February that month all stages were passed, and then nothing just of course the frustration of waiting for 11 months.

Last week I sent a webform requesting information and today I received a call from IRCC, they called to confirm me and my dependant were indeed inside Canada right now, we confirmed and then they said we should expect the COPR in 2 weeks.

Thanks for sharing. Did u have any GU before?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020

Lucky u buddy may 14th here criminality stuck from aug and raised case enquiry through webform got reply saying will forward the information to officer working on file..till now nothing changed...

Reactions: Seudo

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Lucky u buddy may 14th here criminality stuck from aug and raised case enquiry through webform got reply saying will forward the information to officer working on file..till now nothing changed...
When did they tell you they’ll forward the information?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
When did they tell you they’ll forward the information?
On tuesday i got response from.them for the enquiry i raised in feb ending i guess...it says we will forward the info provided by you to officer working on file and your file will be reviwed shortly...so i dont know how true it is thats why i was asking him..

Reactions: ForUs2020

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020

Congratulations.

OMK2810

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020

Hi Seudo , what exactly you sent in webform ? Can you please help me with it ? I have passed all stages on Jan 27th and waiting for copr ...may 17th AOR

Hardik1234.3

Jan 13, 2019
Finally My wait is over.
Aor-31st may CEC INLAND
Medical-22nd July
Everything passes. 23rd Jan
Approved-8th April 2021
Got an email today and asked for last entry in canada and wether i am still in canada. Than after 15 mins status changer to approved with copr doc number. But still no copr doc in account. Good Luck everyone. Hopefully you all get your confirmation soon.

Blondebirdy

Oct 31, 2020
Hey. Any who applied for pr card lately know the processing times. Not to bothered but looking for a rough idea just to finish this journey