+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Guys,

Does anyone have a flagpole or another rejection visa from another country in their application?
I flagpoled to get the work permit and stuck in the info sharing process.

Really appreciate it if anyone has any experience to share about how long their application took?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Guys,

Does anyone have a flagpole or another rejection visa from another country in their application?

Really appreciate it if anyone has any experience to share about how long their application took?
Yes. I also gave flagpole for work permit and also had US visa refusal. Also still on info sharing

Reactions: Kerikeri and Afi365

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Do you think that’s the problem? I don’t. They’ve just not picked up our files for their own reasons. My criminality is passed but security not started
That is good to hear. I had fingerprint in the flagpole process and info sharing is in process. my understanding was that the info sharing is part of the criminality and as everyone is done with the info sharing my guess was that is part of taking time for ours.

Sk_89

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Guys,

Is flagpole considered as Refusal? I flagpoled for my workpermit but didn't declare it as refusal in the last section of the application

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Flagpole is technically ‘denied entry’, however not a biggie as IRCC is very much aware of these technicalities so they do not see it as refusal. My opinion

Reactions: Sk_89

Sk_89

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Is flagpole considered as Refusal? I flagpoled for my workpermit but didn't declare it as refusal in the last section of the application
@legalfalcon Can you please highlight on this? What's your opinion? I flagpoled for workpermit but didn't declare as refusal in the application

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Can you please highlight on this? What's your opinion? I flagpoled for workpermit but didn't declare as refusal in the application

First off there is no such thing as flagpole. When you went to the US border but turned around, you withdrew your application to enter, and thus there was no refusal. This is called administrative refusal, where the person withdraws theirs application to enter.

An administrative refusal is you withdrawing your application to enter US. It is not a visa refusal and neither is it a refusal to allow your to enter a country and thus there is no need to declare it. Also, you were not fingerprinted, now were you subject to admission examination.

Reactions: Kai-pooh and Sk_89

Sk_89

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
First off there is no such thing as flagpole. When you went to the US border but turned around, you withdrew your application to enter, and thus there was no refusal. This is called administrative refusal, where the person withdraws theirs application to enter.

An administrative refusal is you withdrawing your application to enter US. It is not a visa refusal and neither is it a refusal to allow your to enter a country and thus there is no need to declare it. Also, you were not fingerprinted, now were you subject to admission examination.
@legalfalcon Brilliant Thanks

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020

unfortunately for some nationalities, there were fingerprints. I did declare it but now I see there are more cases I feel much better.

Achuni

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Any may applicants still waiting for pr?? As per their online status they are telling they are processing may 24 to 30

Acamp1410

Apr 7, 2021
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2021
AOR Received.
08-04-2021
Med's Done....
24-04-2021
Any updates guys? Did you receive the final decision already?

Reactions: Seudo