+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Seudo

Dec 3, 2020
Hi Seudo , what exactly you sent in webform ? Can you please help me with it ? I have passed all stages on Jan 27th and waiting for copr ...may 17th AOR
I wrote asking for an update explained that I was stuck with all stages passed for months, also mentioned I had been waiting over 11 months and only the final decision was currently pending and my application was not complex, ended saying to please inform at their earliest convenience what was the status and if they could give me any information because it was very frustrating and even though I understood the covid situation and delays my life was on hold waiting for this, if they could kindly shed some light. Hope this helps! Good luck

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
I wrote asking for an update explained that I was stuck with all stages passed for months, also mentioned I had been waiting over 11 months and only the final decision was currently pending and my application was not complex, ended saying to please inform at their earliest convenience what was the status and if they could give me any information because it was very frustrating and even though I understood the covid situation and delays my life was on hold waiting for this, if they could kindly shed some light. Hope this helps! Good luck
Who is your officer?

Ngab

Nov 17, 2020
Hi everyone, my AOR is May 13th Outland. My application is still in progress. Was wondering if I am to re do my medicals
as it has expired and the current status is *you do not need medical we will let you know when you need one but no request for it has been given to me yet.

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hey. Any who applied for pr card lately know the processing times. Not to bothered but looking for a rough idea just to finish this journey
Not to be the bearer of bad news, but it's looking to be about 4-5 months if you're applying through the Etobicoke office; they are JUST starting to process applications from November 2020 now

Sk_89

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Is there anyone who was bio exempt and didn't get refund yet?
I'm bio exempt, my bio appeared on profile on Oct 21st but didn't receive any refund? Is it Normal? Thanks

Last edited:

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Is there anyone who was bio exempt and didn't get refund yet?
I'm bio exempt, my bio appeared on profile on Oct 21st but didn't receive any refund? Is it Normal? Thanks
If your file approved and u didnt get refunded wait for 6 weeks from the date of your PR file approved and then contact them they will.initiate the refund process.Happened to me with my TRV for BOWP and when called was told this didnt got my refund in 6 weeks and called again after 6weeks and got to know they initiated the process next day the amount credited

Reactions: Sk_89

Sk_89

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
If your file approved and u didnt get refunded wait for 6 weeks from the date of your PR file approved and then contact them they will.initiate the refund process.Happened to me with my TRV for BOWP and when called was told this didnt got my refund in 6 weeks and called again after 6weeks and got to know they initiated the process next day the amount credited
My file didn't approve yet....

AOR May 26 CEC Inland
Medical Passed July 16
Eligibility Passed
Bio-Exempt
Security= Not Started
Criminality = In Progress

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
My file didn't approve yet....

AOR May 26 CEC Inland
Medical Passed July 16
Eligibility Passed
Bio-Exempt
Security= Not Started
Criminality = In Progress
So i guess once ur filed is touched or security passed u will see a refund..if you get a refund anytime soon ur lucky enough ur file might be approved happened to many in the past as they refund the money once the file is approved..

OMK2810

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Thanks for the information Seudo, my PR got approved today.

• Love
Reactions: Haitham Calgary
Sep 16, 2020
AOR 17 May
I had an update on 27 March, but did not know that it was a glitch or not. Therefore, I just called a few minutes ago to ask for this:
Security not started yet,
Criminality is in progress
The agent told me the update you had might be due to the webform you have sent, and we also do not know what was that.
Nobody knows, and nobody gives the right answer for processing time.

• Sad

Therealdurgesh

Jan 18, 2021
AOR 17 May
I had an update on 27 March, but did not know that it was a glitch or not. Therefore, I just called a few minutes ago to ask for this:
Security not started yet,
Criminality is in progress
The agent told me the update you had might be due to the webform you have sent, and we also do not know what was that.
Nobody knows, and nobody gives the right answer for processing time.
When did you submit your webform. ??