+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Newbieee88

Feb 8, 2021
Hey guys what do you mean when they say virtual landing is in queue. I was on call today as well and i was told that an officer left a note on 15th of march for the same. But no updates after that. And as usual response we dont have timeline and you have to wait.

Uzi13

Apr 5, 2021
Hey guys what do you mean when they say virtual landing is in queue. I was on call today as well and i was told that an officer left a note on 15th of march for the same. But no updates after that. And as usual response we dont have timeline and you have to wait.
I'm in the same boat man! I have been in the virtual landing queue since 25th March and same response from the agent on the phone we don't have timeline and processing agent will move on to your application soon!

• Sad
Reactions: Newbieee88

xiaoxiao123

Oct 30, 2020
Finally got approved!!!

CEC-inland
VO: Ottawa
Don't know who was my officer as I didn't order GCMS notes

AOR: May 29, 2020
Biometric (went to Service Canada): Oct 15, 2020 (GU)
Background check: Feb 23, 2021 (GU)
Final decision: April 6, 2021

I got a call from NO Caller on April 6 at about 1:30 pm, asked a few questions. The agent told me to wait for the email. Then I checked my account, shows it is approvaled.

Got CoPR letter within one hour!!!

Thank you all for all your help!!!

Last edited:

ari_99

Nov 9, 2020
Hi guys! Those of you who received a confirmation over the phone from the agent or through webform, how long it took to receive an actual COPR email/ letter?
Also, what are the next steps when you receive it? Agent mentioned something about photo..

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Any idea guys this was the response i got when i raised case enquiry through webform back in feb 2021... my inforamtion provided to ottawa(my VO)
Office and file will be reviewed shortly...can it happen or its just the automated reply everyone gets...

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We wish to thank you for your patience and to inform you that the information you have provided has been forwarded to the responsible office.

Your file should be reviewed shortly.

In addition, when you are in Canada, maintaining a legal temporary status is an important requirement. This is also applicable while your permanent residence application is being reviewed, for yourself and every family member already with you in Canada.

The entry stamp in your passport or your temporary resident document (work permit, study permit, visitor record or temporary resident permit (TRP)) will indicate until what date you can remain in Canada. If your status is about to expire, you can ask for an extension. You may need to extend your status more than once during the process of your permanent residence application.

Submitting an application

To extend your status, you may apply online or by mail.

When applying by mail, we recommend reading the instruction guide first. It will assist you in completing and submitting your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Alex.b

Jan 22, 2021
Finally got approved!!!

Biometric: Oct 15, 2020
Background check: Feb 23, 2021

Got CoPR letter as well within one hour!!!

Congratulations! Are you CEC or PNP inland ?

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
Finally got approved!!!

Congratulations!! Who is your officer?

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Finally got approved!!!

Congratulations! Did you get any GU?