+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

mj1989

Jul 4, 2020
Received the following email for a web form and saw a ghost update on the profile this morning:

FSW - Outland (Express Entry)
Country of Residence: India
AOR: May 8 2020

Any good signs? Criminality says Valid but security not initiated.
Haven’t received any re- medicals request but hoping to get it extended.

=============

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· The medical examination results on file have expired. Since the medical exam results are valid for 12 months only, you may need to have another exam. At this time, we can confirm that no action is required on your part for this step in the application process.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. Our ability to review and process applications is also being affected.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

======

KDM13

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hello I'm new to this thread and I'm quite confused about my current situation
I'm CEC, outland(outside of Canada), and single applicant and my aor is May 16, 2020

I recently received my GCMS note after its delay of 90 days (just yesterday)
and on my notes, it says

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: (blank)
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final: Approved

and I noticed there's something has been added to FINALIZE and COPR section on my note
It says it's valid until 2021/05/13 just approximately after 1 year of my last medical exam date
I'm concerned so much that it's already end of March 2021 and it's almost close to expire
However I did not receive any COPR email, nor phone calls, even my status on my cic account is still the same(nothing changed)
I did not receive anything not even a single signs of PPR, etc

Just in case I'm attaching photos of my GCMS note about those sections, please
@legalfalcon or anybody in the same situation let me know...
Thank you,

**Plus: I saw CPCO COVID RFV under Group section my GCMS..does this affect issuing my COPR or PPR on my application? (I assume..)
Thank you...!
I am in the same situation, similar dates to you. AOR 21st May and from my GCMS notes I am approved. I also have my COPR issued under "Finalize Application" on 2nd October 2020. But mine expires 26th May 2021. No updates on my account, I only know this from my GCMS notes.

I think because we are outland, they are not sending PPR's due to travel restrictions. I am also nervous that my COPR is expiring soon. I hope they can automatically extend them and then send out PPR's when they remove travel restrictions.

patience555

Mar 9, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Finally I got my PR.

CEC - inland
AOR - 24 May 2020
Medical - 15 July 2020
Biometrics - 5 Nov 2020
PR approved - 18 Mar 2021
COPR received - 24 Mar 2021

My application was stuck with below status from Sep 2nd 2020 until 18 Mar 2021 with below status.
Criminality - In Progress
Security- Not Started
Info Sharing - In Progress

I hope everyone here in this forum will get PR soon.

patience555

Mar 9, 2021
I am in the same situation, similar dates to you. AOR 21st May and from my GCMS notes I am approved. I also have my COPR issued under "Finalize Application" on 2nd October 2020. But mine expires 26th May 2021. No updates on my account, I only know this from my GCMS notes.

I think because we are outland, they are not sending PPR's due to travel restrictions. I am also nervous that my COPR is expiring soon. I hope they can automatically extend them and then send out PPR's when they remove travel restrictions.
I am in the same situation and no need to worry about the expiry date which shows in the online portal. The COPR doesn’t have any mention about this expiry date. Inside COPR document, they mentioned 1 year validity from the date which they issued the COPR.

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hi Everyone,
Finally I got my PR.

CEC - inland
AOR - 24 May 2020
Medical - 15 July 2020
Biometrics - 5 Nov 2020
PR approved - 18 Mar 2021
COPR received - 24 Mar 2021

My application was stuck with below status from Sep 2nd 2020 until 18 Mar 2021 with below status.
Criminality - In Progress
Security- Not Started
Info Sharing - In Progress

I hope everyone here in this forum will get PR soon.
Congrats. Did u see any GU?

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I truly never thought this day would come. I got my COPR today and can finally share my complete timeline!
CEC inland, single applicant, no dependents.

Application processed in Ottawa then sent to Etobicoke at the end, as they are my local VO.

AOR: May 25, 2020
MEP & BIL: July 15, 2020
AD Requested (family info form): July 15, 2020
AD Uploaded: July 16, 2020
Eligibility Recommended Pass: August 30, 2020
Biometrics Given: October 30, 2020
Ghost Update: March 15, 2021
All Stages Passed: March 15, 2021
Approved in CIC Account: March 20, 2021
COPR Document Received: March 25, 2021

I received the COPR as a PDF via email from the Etobicoke office. They have instructed me to send photos via mail the old way, I was not asked to use the online portal.

I also just want to say thank you to everyone in this forum for sharing your updates and stories. Going through this process, it really helped me to see other people’s timelines and know that I wasn’t alone. I will keep following your journey in this forum and wish all of you the best of luck with your lives in Canada!

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Congratulations to all who got COPR. It seems all May AOR will be smiling soon.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I truly never thought this day would come. I got my COPR today and can finally share my complete timeline!
CEC inland, single applicant, no dependents.

Application processed in Ottawa then sent to Etobicoke at the end, as they are my local VO.

AOR: May 25, 2020
MEP & BIL: July 15, 2020
AD Requested (family info form): July 15, 2020
AD Uploaded: July 16, 2020
Eligibility Recommended Pass: August 30, 2020
Biometrics Given: October 30, 2020
Ghost Update: March 15, 2021
All Stages Passed: March 15, 2021
Approved in CIC Account: March 20, 2021
COPR Document Received: March 25, 2021

I received the COPR as a PDF via email from the Etobicoke office. They have instructed me to send photos via mail the old way, I was not asked to use the online portal.

I also just want to say thank you to everyone in this forum for sharing your updates and stories. Going through this process, it really helped me to see other people’s timelines and know that I wasn’t alone. I will keep following your journey in this forum and wish all of you the best of luck with your lives in Canada!
Congrats if u dont mind do you know ur file assigned officer if you have ordered GCMS notes it will be on 2page..

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
FSW outland. AOR 20th May

VO: ottawa

Received my GCMS yesterday.
Eligibility is cleared. Info sharing done too. Criminality and security not done. The status has been the same since October 2020. Anyone else in the same boat?
Aor May 12th. My info sharing is in progress since Oct 2020. No changes since then. Security/criminality starting seems like a dream for now hehehe . :D

Reactions: birwin91