+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

jyothis890

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
AOR - May 4th , CEC inland

I was stressed since so long and get a bit of relief today.
Just called ircc today, the agent said that the last update on my file was on March 22nd 2021, that mean they touched my file- criminality passed and security check in progress. She also said it’s a good sign because the last update on my file other then this was on June 22nd 2020.

I hope all of us will get good news soon. Stay positive guys. Thanks
Did you got any Ghost update?

HK7921

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Anyone here who got approval but did not receive the COPR right away? How long did it take for you and if you still haven't got it, how long has it been since they approved your file?

I got my approval on the 19th of March and still haven't received a COPR from them. Any suggestions other than waiting would be appreciated. :)

varav

Nov 2, 2014
Anyone here who got approval but did not receive the COPR right away? How long did it take for you and if you still haven't got it, how long has it been since they approved your file?

I got my approval on the 19th of March and still haven't received a COPR from them. Any suggestions other than waiting would be appreciated. :)
Not sure but one of my friend received her copr after 15 days of approval

Reactions: Sidd_Sanghvi

xiaoxiao123

Oct 30, 2020

Did you have "Approval" in your cic account?

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020

I was approved on March 20th and still waiting for the document as well. I saw a few people who got their approval on March 12th got their COPR’s yesterday, so roughly expecting to wait another week or so! They’ll get to us soon :)

Reactions: Sidd_Sanghvi

HK7921

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
I was approved on March 20th and still waiting for the document as well. I saw a few people who got their approval on March 12th got their COPR’s yesterday, so roughly expecting to wait another week or so! They’ll get to us soon :)
Okay.. lets hope so!

Tola_123

Mar 24, 2021
I graduated from a university in china.
Please can someone in this group explain to me how to go about the transcript verification process on www.chsi.com.cn

I'm very confused, I don't know what how to verify my transcript and degree in the website.

mANN13

Dec 10, 2016
guys who are approved was it assigned to DA20220 or DM10032?
I see nobody assigned to them getting updates.
I can see some threads from 2014 and 2015 for officer DA20220, looks experienced but this waiting game is never-ending.

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC

Approval 19th March & waiting for COPR!

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
AOR - May 4th , CEC inland

I was stressed since so long and get a bit of relief today.
Just called ircc today, the agent said that the last update on my file was on March 22nd 2021, that mean they touched my file- criminality passed and security check in progress. She also said it’s a good sign because the last update on my file other then this was on June 22nd 2020.

I hope all of us will get good news soon. Stay positive guys. Thanks
Its gives a hope buddy knowing that ur file was inactive since jun and may aor...where many of use have same issue..but lets see how it goes u might be lucky though..

Reactions: varav